Results must be issued no more than 72 hours.......

Grouser

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
SCI
Hunted
VA, TN, MI, ND, KY, Canada
The airline website says "Results must be issued no more than 72 hours before your departure."

Does this mean I can take the test on Sunday, have the results issued on Tuesday and fly on Friday??

Friday would be the fifth day after the test but within three days of the results.

I really don't want to blow this. Thanks for your knowledgeable input.

Trent

Jeff Oregon

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
The airline website says "Results must be issued no more than 72 hours before your departure."

Does this mean I can take the test on Sunday, have the results issued on Tuesday and fly on Friday??

Friday would be the fifth day after the test but within three days of the results.

Trent
I just got back from SA and I was told the "test" needs to be perform 72 hours before departure. Must be a PCR and get a printable form of results, mine was a PDF file. Many testing sites give results in 24 hours. Got tested Wednesday at 3PM, results Thursday morning, boarded first flight Friday morning.

Tanks

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
One other thing to consider also is the requirement of the final destination country. For example for my trip to Zimbabwe Emirates Airline requires results 72 hours before departure. However, Zimbabwe requires 48 hours before arrival. With an elapsed travel time of 40 hours it is a challenge to make it work.

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
I'd suggest that you look to the relevant government agencies of the jurisdiction to which you intend to travel, or through and certainly from. Do not trust the grammatically challenged issuance from the Airline. (Good kick at the can though)

Hogpatrol

Silver supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA ,SCCFSA,
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME

Trent
Are you using a travel agent?

Grouser

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
SCI
Hunted
VA, TN, MI, ND, KY, Canada
Yes.
I have two months before I leave, I just want to have all my ducks in a row.
First time traveling internationally under covid restrictions. Hope the last. ; )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vanessa496

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?