Results must be issued no more than 72 hours.......

Grouser

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
VA, TN, MI, ND, KY, Alberta, Namibia!
The airline website says "Results must be issued no more than 72 hours before your departure."

Does this mean I can take the test on Sunday, have the results issued on Tuesday and fly on Friday??

Friday would be the fifth day after the test but within three days of the results.

I really don't want to blow this. Thanks for your knowledgeable input.

Trent

The airline website says "Results must be issued no more than 72 hours before your departure."

Does this mean I can take the test on Sunday, have the results issued on Tuesday and fly on Friday??

Friday would be the fifth day after the test but within three days of the results.

Trent
I just got back from SA and I was told the "test" needs to be perform 72 hours before departure. Must be a PCR and get a printable form of results, mine was a PDF file. Many testing sites give results in 24 hours. Got tested Wednesday at 3PM, results Thursday morning, boarded first flight Friday morning.

One other thing to consider also is the requirement of the final destination country. For example for my trip to Zimbabwe Emirates Airline requires results 72 hours before departure. However, Zimbabwe requires 48 hours before arrival. With an elapsed travel time of 40 hours it is a challenge to make it work.

I'd suggest that you look to the relevant government agencies of the jurisdiction to which you intend to travel, or through and certainly from. Do not trust the grammatically challenged issuance from the Airline. (Good kick at the can though)

Trent
Are you using a travel agent?

Yes.
I have two months before I leave, I just want to have all my ducks in a row.
First time traveling internationally under covid restrictions. Hope the last. ; )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross