Red Stag Hunt Cancellation Offer U$S3,500 April 1 To 7

Check Houston. I’m flying to BA for a hunt in Argentina in March and found flights for $800, Houston to BA (stop in Miami). Of course it wasn’t last minute, I booked it a few months ago.

Might also trying changing planes in Mexico City.

I couldn't find flights to the 2 locations listed, just Buenos Aires. How do you get from there to the other locations for pickup? I would be flying out of Charlotte NC.

I couldn't find flights to the 2 locations listed, just Buenos Aires. How do you get from there to the other locations for pickup? I would be flying out of Charlotte NC.

Dear Blairvt,

The itinerary that I would recommend you is to flight from Charlotte to Miami and from Miami to Buenos Aires. Once in Buenos Aires you have to take the flight Nº2600 from Aerolíneas Argentinas that departures Ezeiza international airport (no need to change to the national airport) the 1st of April at 8:35am.

On your return you have to take the flight Nº2601 also from Aerolíneas Argentinas that arrives at Ezeiza international airport the 7th of April at 8:35 pm.

The final destination will be the airport of Bahía Blanca. You can book the national flights through this web site or if you are having troubles with it we can book the national flight and include it on the bill later.

Best Regards,

Manuel Gil.

We are headed back to Argentina to hunt with MG for ducks, dove, and perdiz in June of 19. Our second trip. Hoping to see Rocket as well. Great lodges, great folks, waves of wildfowl, and wonderful food and wine. Can’t recommend them more highly.

That certainly looks like George in the first pic. Would love to make it to Argentina some day.

We are headed back to Argentina to hunt with MG for ducks, dove, and perdiz in June of 19. Our second trip. Hoping to see Rocket as well. Great lodges, great folks, waves of wildfowl, and wonderful food and wine. Can’t recommend them more highly.

Thank you very much for your comments! It will be always a pleasure for us to have you hunting in Argentina once again.
For sure you will see Rocket again!

Best Regards,

Manuel Gil.

That certainly looks like George in the first pic. Would love to make it to Argentina some day.

The hunter in the first photo is George Law, do you know him?
He come on 2017 and we have a great time hunting with him.

Best Regards,

Manuel Gil.

Yes I figured that was George, just texted him he highly recommends your outfit.Are you in Vegas this year?
Best, Steve

Yes I figured that was George, just texted him he highly recommends your outfit.Are you in Vegas this year?
Best, Steve

Dear Steve,

I´m glad to hear that from George.

We won’t go to Vegas this year, we will be attending to the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA.

Best Regards,

Manuel Gil.

What is the best time of a year to hunt red stag?

What is the best time of a year to hunt red stag?

The best time of the year is from mid March until mid April (that is the "roaring" season).
Please, if you are interested on this offer let me know as soon as possible as we are very close to the date.

Best Regards,

Manuel GIl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorrineCar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.