Red Stag Free Range Hunt In Argentina With MG Hunting

Good morning Rocket. Outstanding trophies. BTW, you say the first three animals in your report are free range, what are the others from? I am also interested for a possible 2019 stag hunt, and maybe something else. Could you please share your price list with me. Thank you sir, and best of luck.

Good morning Sir. My name is Manuel Gil, I Will be sending you a P.M. with the info right now.
Best Regards.

Where are you located in La Pampa? I spent some time in La Pampa back in the 80's, mostly Santa Rosa and General Acha, and I would like to return sometime. Maybe a Red Stag hunt would do it!

Why not respond on here about the origins of the rest of the bigger stags? Are those sold by the inch behind high fence? I would like to know as well. I have 1 red stag but am interested in taking my grandson abroad on a hunt.

Where are you located in La Pampa? I spent some time in La Pampa back in the 80's, mostly Santa Rosa and General Acha, and I would like to return sometime. Maybe a Red Stag hunt would do it!

We are 120km from General Acha. I think that a Red Stag hunt would be the perfect excuse to return.
Hope to see you here in Argentina soon.

Why not respond on here about the origins of the rest of the bigger stags? Are those sold by the inch behind high fence? I would like to know as well. I have 1 red stag but am interested in taking my grandson abroad on a hunt.

Dear Sonnyn913,

The bigger stags are from hunted on a high fence and you are also right saying that the price goes by measure. I´m sorry if I didn’t respond about it before but I didn’t see any question about it.

It would be a pleasure for us to have you and your grandson on a free range red stag hunt in the future.

Hello Marcelo. What are the hunting season for Red stag

Dear Vic92,

The red stag season starts on the 1st of March and ends on the 31st of July, but the rut season goes from the 10th of March until the 10th of April.

Best Regards,

Manuel Gil.

Those are wonderful Red Deer Stags. Do you also have any Fallow Bucks, they are my favorite but I'd love to hunt Red Stag in Argentina. My father hunted in Uruguay in the 1960s, I know its not the same but I'd like to also say I hunted in South America.

I have hunted doves and doves/ducks/perdiz with the Gil’s on two separate occasions. In March of ‘21 my son and I will be hunting red stag with them. My every experience has been tremendous. I recommend them to our group without reservation. Their free-range red stag are as good a free range animal as you will find anywhere (to include New Zealand). And like anywhere in Europe or New Zealand you can shoot something as large as your wallet will support behind a fence. We will be hunting free range (which is an excellent bargain).

Secondly, and at least as importantly, Marcelo and his three sons manage a great operation ranging from Cordoba to Buenos Aires Province (hunt report coming shortly) to Stags in the Pampas. They are even better people.

Those are wonderful Red Deer Stags. Do you also have any Fallow Bucks, they are my favorite but I'd love to hunt Red Stag in Argentina. My father hunted in Uruguay in the 1960s, I know its not the same but I'd like to also say I hunted in South America.

We do have Fallow deers! Here is a picture of one from this past season.
It´s true that south america it´s self it´s special but I guarantee you that the red stag season it´s something different from the rest!
IMG-20190423-WA0003.jpg

I have hunted doves and doves/ducks/perdiz with the Gil’s on two separate occasions. In March of ‘21 my son and I will be hunting red stag with them. My every experience has been tremendous. I recommend them to our group without reservation. Their free-range red stag are as good a free range animal as you will find anywhere (to include New Zealand). And like anywhere in Europe or New Zealand you can shoot something as large as your wallet will support behind a fence. We will be hunting free range (which is an excellent bargain).

Secondly, and at least as importantly, Marcelo and his three sons manage a great operation ranging from Cordoba to Buenos Aires Province (hunt report coming shortly) to Stags in the Pampas. They are even better people.

Thanks for your comments!! It was a pleasure to have you here and know that you have some friends in Arngetina for anything you need.
looking forward to see you again in 2021 on the stag season with your son.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg