Red fox

Phil Valliant

AH member
Joined
Dec 12, 2016
Messages
42
Reaction score
42
Location
new hampshire
Media
1
I had a fox come in and kill a few of my chickens. I finally got him and have to say he is one of the nicest fox I have ever seen I think I'm going to have him mounted
20171212_095319.jpg
 
yeah its chilly here as well....down to 22c......
I don't know how you can bearit, its -1c here now and getting colder tomorrow. All the best hunting here happens when it's cold out. So at least I have that to look forward to
 
Make sure you saves few chicken feathers a for the taxidermist to include in your mount
 
He just killed them and left them that's how I got him I waited foe him to come back. So I still have 2 whole dead chickens
 
That is a very nice fox with great fur and beautiful coloration. A trophy for sure! I agree, you should have him mounted. Fox are hell on birds, both wild and domestic.
 
That is a very nice fox with great fur and beautiful coloration. A trophy for sure! I agree, you should have him mounted. Fox are hell on birds, both wild and domestic.
Thanks I have had the chickens since March and this was the first attack from him but hawks are another story
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,856
Members
170,404
Latest member
DerrickRed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top