Red fox

Phil Valliant

AH member
Reaction score
Media
I had a fox come in and kill a few of my chickens. I finally got him and have to say he is one of the nicest fox I have ever seen I think I'm going to have him mounted
20171212_095319.jpg

yeah its chilly here as well....down to 22c......
I don't know how you can bearit, its -1c here now and getting colder tomorrow. All the best hunting here happens when it's cold out. So at least I have that to look forward to

Make sure you saves few chicken feathers a for the taxidermist to include in your mount

He just killed them and left them that's how I got him I waited foe him to come back. So I still have 2 whole dead chickens

That is a very nice fox with great fur and beautiful coloration. A trophy for sure! I agree, you should have him mounted. Fox are hell on birds, both wild and domestic.

That is a very nice fox with great fur and beautiful coloration. A trophy for sure! I agree, you should have him mounted. Fox are hell on birds, both wild and domestic.
Thanks I have had the chickens since March and this was the first attack from him but hawks are another story

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!