Recommendations for a Texas Aoudad Outfitter

Chance Parker out of Alpine has what u are looking for. 60 000 plus acres of land free range.
 
Muley Mike is the way to go IMO, and doing it free range in far West TX beats any high fence aoudad hunt you will ever come across. They are a fantastic animal and a fantastic spot and stalk hunt.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,570,997
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top