Recommendation for next safari requested

thank you for this device- never heard before! I thought a pictured international passport for the kids would be enough…
@Agrarler
We were under the same impression mate especially when he was travelling with both parents.
Namibia is a beautiful country with beautiful people and great hunting. The oryx/gemsbok are an animal that should be on your list along with kudu and other.
Take your children to a squatters school it will open your children's eyes to how to be happy with nothing. If going to a school the kids NEED & LOVE writing books, pens pencilsand othe school gear. Just ask your PH they will let you know what to take. A half day trip to an underprivileged school will have your own children appreciating what they have at home and change thier out look on life. Well worth it for adults as well for the same reasons.
Bob

I just returned from Botswana hunting with NKWE Safaris. It was amazing. I’m going back as soon as I can. Jaco Visser the PH was really good and not only guided me and put me on big animals, but was patient and taught me a lot along the way. His Bushmen trackers were crazy good. They tracked my Kudu for 10 miles. My Eland almost 4 miles. As a Christian I’m not sure I should use the word magical but I’ve never seen anything like them.
Jaco has a great camp! Looking forward to your hunt report.

we offer exactly what you are looking for
safe and secure, personal service, great area, love getting kids hunting

sent you a PM

You can’t go wrong with any of the suggestions here but look into Game 4 Africa in the Eastern Cape, they are a small family outfit and are extremely family friendly?

Dear community,

to keep you informed: the discussed safari is booked. (y)

There was quite a lot of response, offers and messages. Finally there had been a few outfitters that really convinced with communication. An one our lasting video call with the preferred safari company ensured my decision. The reason for my choice was the feeling to get a really personal trip. Thanks again for all the other comments and tips!

Agrarler

Dear community,

to keep you informed: the discussed safari is booked. (y)

There was quite a lot of response, offers and messages. Finally there had been a few outfitters that really convinced with communication. An one our lasting video call with the preferred safari company ensured my decision. The reason for my choice was the feeling to get a really personal trip. Thanks again for all the other comments and tips!

Agrarler
Whom did you book with?

Ernest is a great host and PH ! I hunted with him in 19. Have a great trip!

@Agrarler
Congrats on choice and booking! So, what is the plan? Tanzania, Cameroon or South Africa? What animals are on the menu?

@Agrarler
Congrats on choice and booking! So, what is the plan? Tanzania, Cameroon or South Africa? What animals are on the menu?
I booked 11 full hunting days plus the travel days. We‘ll hunt two different areas in South Africa. Target species depend a bit on the success of my trip to Zimbabwe this October ;) . Withou any doubt there’s is on our list: nyala, warthog, Impala, bushbuck, blessbuck, both types of wildebeest… in general I’m quite flexible :cool:.

Flexibility is key to success in African safari! You are on a good start! Wish you good hunting!

Dries Visser Safaris will be more than happy to assist!

Got to be Zambia. Wild, remote, and extremely varied. Victoria Falls is also a well-worth side trip. You will be in good hands with the right Operator/PH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoseStarks

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.