Recommendation for next safari requested

I just returned from Botswana hunting with NKWE Safaris. It was amazing. I’m going back as soon as I can. Jaco Visser the PH was really good and not only guided me and put me on big animals, but was patient and taught me a lot along the way. His Bushmen trackers were crazy good. They tracked my Kudu for 10 miles. My Eland almost 4 miles. As a Christian I’m not sure I should use the word magical but I’ve never seen anything like them.
Jaco has a great camp! Looking forward to your hunt report.
 
we offer exactly what you are looking for
safe and secure, personal service, great area, love getting kids hunting

sent you a PM
 
You can’t go wrong with any of the suggestions here but look into Game 4 Africa in the Eastern Cape, they are a small family outfit and are extremely family friendly?
 
Dear community,

to keep you informed: the discussed safari is booked. (y)

There was quite a lot of response, offers and messages. Finally there had been a few outfitters that really convinced with communication. An one our lasting video call with the preferred safari company ensured my decision. The reason for my choice was the feeling to get a really personal trip. Thanks again for all the other comments and tips!

Agrarler
 
Dear community,

to keep you informed: the discussed safari is booked. (y)

There was quite a lot of response, offers and messages. Finally there had been a few outfitters that really convinced with communication. An one our lasting video call with the preferred safari company ensured my decision. The reason for my choice was the feeling to get a really personal trip. Thanks again for all the other comments and tips!

Agrarler
Whom did you book with?
 
Ernest is a great host and PH ! I hunted with him in 19. Have a great trip!
 
@Agrarler
Congrats on choice and booking! So, what is the plan? Tanzania, Cameroon or South Africa? What animals are on the menu?
 
@Agrarler
Congrats on choice and booking! So, what is the plan? Tanzania, Cameroon or South Africa? What animals are on the menu?
I booked 11 full hunting days plus the travel days. We‘ll hunt two different areas in South Africa. Target species depend a bit on the success of my trip to Zimbabwe this October ;) . Withou any doubt there’s is on our list: nyala, warthog, Impala, bushbuck, blessbuck, both types of wildebeest… in general I’m quite flexible :cool:.
 
Flexibility is key to success in African safari! You are on a good start! Wish you good hunting!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,034
Members
169,688
Latest member
tg88voto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top