Recognition ties?

If you really must have them Von S, but you have to have taken a deer at least, and thats spelt with an ee not an ea.
 
Last time I wore a tie was 25 ears ago when I got married....

Don't wear ties to weddings or funerals....but my lawyer said I had to wear one for divorce court judge last year.....next time will be for same reason later this year if travel etc reopens..... Then I will burn it.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: IvW
Nice bush cap with emblem embossed on it..?
 
Don’t the Texan like rings? Image Kevin you could walk around Harare looking like a rapper ! Then you can also get a gold tooth for each species of plains game
 
Not likely John, I just have a buff, but I've come across a few of the very rare group that have the Big Five. That is no mean feat, especially in this day and age.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,733
Members
169,404
Latest member
Cathern859
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top