Rain!

Pablo

AH fanatic
Joined
Jan 24, 2013
Messages
528
Reaction score
1,216
Location
South Texas
Media
12
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
SCI, Puro Pinche Low Fence Hunting
Hunted
USA, South Africa
I had a WhatsApp message from one of my PH friends in the Limpopo region this morning. He said they had received 67mm of rain overnight and still drizzling. I did the math and that’s over 2.6”. They really needed that. Keep it coming!
 
As you know Pablo, our own region is horribly dry also. We could use some in a lot of places!
 
We had 1.53" last week and it was awesome. It soaked right in and there were no puddles the next day.
 
Rain has come to Botswana too...the drought there (and in Namibia and RSA) has been really bad.
 
As you know Pablo, our own region is horribly dry also. We could use some in a lot of places!
It rained 22 hours straight in Throckmorton last week. Raised the near empty ponds to 3/4 full in one go. Nearly went stir crazy but got the eleven point the morning after it ended. Need a lot more further west.
Glad to hear the "rains in Africa"
 
We are incredibly dry. Pond levels are down 5 feet. Hard to believe our area of Bama is in drought after what happened in Florida and North Carolina.
 
It's still drier than a popcorn fart in our area :cry: (true Texans will get the reference (y))
 
Being from the desert I never curse the rain.
 
We are incredibly dry. Pond levels are down 5 feet. Hard to believe our area of Bama is in drought after what happened in Florida and North Carolina.
We had 3.92” that started Monday morning and stopped at midnight Wednesday night. Good soaking rain. Before that our last 2 rains were the 16th of September and the 4th of October.

Now that we’ve had this soaker selfishly I need a 4 inch rain in about 4 hours to put some water in my rice holes for the ducks.
I’m on the Alabama coast in Baldwin county.
 
From a friend in zim yesterday...

Screenshot_20241115-162459_WhatsApp.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,151
Members
169,710
Latest member
Cpirillo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top