RAFFLE: Win A Fully Paid Dall Sheep Hunt

I know a lot of you have already bought tickets, I can't thank you enough for your support! I wish you the best of luck for the drawing.

But we are less than 2 months from the drawing. We got about 60 more online tickets to sell and I have 5 more in person to sell as well. If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me! Good luck!
Could you post the complete schedule? It would not down load. I got a ticket online. #140

Just donated another $100, but this time to ticket received.

@RUGER77 The drawing will take place Friday night after the auction so around 10pm ish.

I will get the full schedule as well. I know there is an attendee raffle Friday where we are going to be giving away 8 hunts.

I will get the full schedule and post here for those that are interested.

@paul seckar there was less than 50 remaining in the online allocation.

I have 3 left from my personal allocation that I need to sell, so if online is sold out, PM me and we will figure out a way to get you a ticket.

Thanks for your support!

@RUGER77 Still waiting to get the final schedule...once I have it I will post it here. I can probably answer most of your questions so feel free to PM me.

And the winner is??????????????

Looks like not one of us. Oh well, the money went to a great cause.

I'm trying to get the exact name, but the person was not in attendance. I believe they we're from Pennsylvania. Once I get that information I will update everyone.

Thank you for everyone that contributed and supported. We are going to be financing a sheep transplant in Wyoming and will provide anyone that wants it with additional details on other projects we will be funding (many TBD). Hopefully together we can create more future opportunities to hunt sheep so the odds won't be so terrible to draw in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg