RAFFLE: Win A Fully Paid Dall Sheep Hunt

Looks like we are swaying the odds in favor of an AH member hitting this lottery.

I'm in!!!!

I noticed that my ticket is number 012. I have to wonder if that means that it was the twelfth ticket sold.?

Looking at all the stuff you'd win if you are present the night of the drawing is pretty impressive too. I was not familiar with Clymer' rifles, so Googled them. Looks interesting and then top it off with a Nightforce scope.

http://www.clymersultra.com/clymer_ultra_014.htm

Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 6.59.29 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@GA Hunter technically yes. We printed 400 tickets. Each board member was given so many physical tickets (I think I got the 370 series). Of the 400 only 200 would be sold online.

So there have been others sold, but you are the 12th person to buy one from the online allotment. I really want someone from AH to win it, so as soon as got the details I posted it here. I know you guys really hunt and selfishly I want to read the report.

I would guess that the odds are stacked against me. For the last two years in a row hunters from middle Georgia have taken Desert Big Horns with tags won from Wild Sheep Foundation lotteries. One of them, a good friend of mine, completed his grand slam with the tag early this year.

Fingers crossed.

Dropped my money down on Friday. Yet to receive any confirmantion from anyone though I do have a withdrawal by Paypal. Guessing it tskes time?
Anyway, always hoping to get #2. And I'll just drive to Mcarthy.

Dropped my money down on Friday. Yet to receive any confirmantion from anyone though I do have a withdrawal by Paypal. Guessing it tskes time?

I received a confirmation immediately. Check your spam folder.

@Ryan let me know if you don't get a confirmation by Monday. I thought for sure it was immediate. But we will figure it out.

Mine as well. confirmation of payment but no ticket # as yet.

Well, this forum is such a bad influence on my checkbook! I'm in. Maybe this will be my first sheep. Or second if I can get down to visit Gizmo...

@Ryan let me know if you don't get a confirmation by Monday. I thought for sure it was immediate. But we will figure it out.
Will let you know. For all I know something got typo'd when I entered it. I sent an email to the contact last night so hopefully this can get resolved quickly.

I also have not received a confirmation. Just the paypal notice of transferring funds.

I got confirmation and a ticket number pretty quick after the PayPal exchange. Be sure to draw #17 on the big day!

Nope, still nothing. I checked the confirmation I screen saved and it has the correct email address.

Nope, still nothing. I checked the confirmation I screen saved and it has the correct email address.
Still no ticket number here as well, just a paypal receipt.

Guys PM your name, and I will check with our Secretary. I know she is on vacation but it seems like others are getting confirmation numbers. I will make sure you get a ticket. Sorry for any headaches.

Odd - just bought my ticket and got the email from the foundation w/ my ticket number right away. @ArmyGrunt you're real close - #18 is the number to draw;)

Mine was in my spam box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg