RAFFLE: Win A Fully Paid Dall Sheep Hunt

GA Hunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Looks like we are swaying the odds in favor of an AH member hitting this lottery.

I'm in!!!!

I noticed that my ticket is number 012. I have to wonder if that means that it was the twelfth ticket sold.?

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, New Zealand, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
Looking at all the stuff you'd win if you are present the night of the drawing is pretty impressive too. I was not familiar with Clymer' rifles, so Googled them. Looks interesting and then top it off with a Nightforce scope.

http://www.clymersultra.com/clymer_ultra_014.htm

Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 6.59.29 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LivingTheDream

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
@GA Hunter technically yes. We printed 400 tickets. Each board member was given so many physical tickets (I think I got the 370 series). Of the 400 only 200 would be sold online.

So there have been others sold, but you are the 12th person to buy one from the online allotment. I really want someone from AH to win it, so as soon as got the details I posted it here. I know you guys really hunt and selfishly I want to read the report.

GA Hunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I would guess that the odds are stacked against me. For the last two years in a row hunters from middle Georgia have taken Desert Big Horns with tags won from Wild Sheep Foundation lotteries. One of them, a good friend of mine, completed his grand slam with the tag early this year.

Fingers crossed.

Ryan

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Black Sheep Bowmen Archery Club.
Hunted
Namibia and South Africa
Dropped my money down on Friday. Yet to receive any confirmantion from anyone though I do have a withdrawal by Paypal. Guessing it tskes time?
Anyway, always hoping to get #2. And I'll just drive to Mcarthy.

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, New Zealand, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
Dropped my money down on Friday. Yet to receive any confirmantion from anyone though I do have a withdrawal by Paypal. Guessing it tskes time?

I received a confirmation immediately. Check your spam folder.

LivingTheDream

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
@Ryan let me know if you don't get a confirmation by Monday. I thought for sure it was immediate. But we will figure it out.

K-man

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Spain, Alaska, RSA, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming

Mine as well. confirmation of payment but no ticket # as yet.

ArmyGrunt

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Hungary
Well, this forum is such a bad influence on my checkbook! I'm in. Maybe this will be my first sheep. Or second if I can get down to visit Gizmo...

Ryan

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
Namibia and South Africa
@Ryan let me know if you don't get a confirmation by Monday. I thought for sure it was immediate. But we will figure it out.
Will let you know. For all I know something got typo'd when I entered it. I sent an email to the contact last night so hopefully this can get resolved quickly.

Big Country

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
United States, Canada, KZN South Africa
I also have not received a confirmation. Just the paypal notice of transferring funds.

ArmyGrunt

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Hungary
I got confirmation and a ticket number pretty quick after the PayPal exchange. Be sure to draw #17 on the big day!

Ryan

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
Namibia and South Africa
Nope, still nothing. I checked the confirmation I screen saved and it has the correct email address.

K-man

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Spain, Alaska, RSA, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming
Nope, still nothing. I checked the confirmation I screen saved and it has the correct email address.
Still no ticket number here as well, just a paypal receipt.

LivingTheDream

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Guys PM your name, and I will check with our Secretary. I know she is on vacation but it seems like others are getting confirmation numbers. I will make sure you get a ticket. Sorry for any headaches.

cagkt3

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, SCI - West Texas Chapter, HSC, NRA Life Member, Ducks Unlimited
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, OK, TX, UT, KS
Odd - just bought my ticket and got the email from the foundation w/ my ticket number right away. @ArmyGrunt you're real close - #18 is the number to draw;)

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
Mine was in my spam box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charleshar

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.