Purchases On AH References

I've only had dealings with @Wyatt Smith and @Shootist43. I have spoken to them on numerous occasions and sent stuff like projectiles, barrel and brass to the states with zero issues.
It's just a crying shame that people in the USA have such silly rules sending stuff overseas. Even a front and rear sight couldn't be sent to Australia from one seller because it was a rifle part. Doesn't the US govt realize I can't build an AR15 from the sights down with sights to suit a model 92 Winchester.
Bob
Bob,
Mail the parts inside a fruit cake at Christmas time! Even one of Von Gruff's knives wouldn't be able to cut into it to check the contents. Ha! Ha!
CEH
 
During my time on AH I have bought one rifle from @ActionBob (with logistical help from @Royal27), one rifle from @deewayne2003 and I have now sold one rifle to @WoodFire. All transactions were great and I would not hesitate to do business again with any one of them.
 
I've been slow to contribute to this thread, my apologies. Chickenfarmer tried to scam me but I have had many great transactions on AH. Here is an incomplete list in no particular order. My apologies if I have forgotten someone. Oh, and it's probably best if my wife doesn't get wind of this!

@Andrew Short
@Henrysdad
@HuntingGold
@Wade J VanGinkel
@TOBY458
@thi9elsp
@rookhawk
@Ray B
@Trogon
@sestoppelman
@Aaron.F
@tankgijohn72
@Bonk
@roverandbrew
@Dennis M
@damundsen87
@neckdeep

Every one of the gentlemen listed above was a pleasure to do business with.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,359
Members
170,558
Latest member
EthelSha5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top