Purchases On AH References

Had a good buying experience with JohnD29. I had to have my wife handle the Venmo part and I was at work for a couple days. He was patient and didn’t call me a scammer or a thief or a murderer. Just patiently gave
Me time to make arrangements. Job well done and a happy customer
Thank you, @Firebird Hope you enjoy your purchase!
 
I bought an absolutely beautiful CZ550 Safari Classics .375 H&H from BGGMKLR. Fantastic transaction, gorgeous rifle that was even better than described. Great guy and a pleasure to do business with. I would not hesitate in the least to do business with Spike again in the future.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,668
Members
168,928
Latest member
ZandraFors
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top