Purchases On AH References

Recently conducted a purchase of some Barnes TSX bullets from Roy @Rtsj that worked as perfectly as one could hope for. Communication was prompt, informative and courteous, helping assure me I was dealing with a person of integrity. Further confirmation of Roy's character came from several references I requested, all of which were entirely positive. I would have no reservation in conducting future dealings with Roy and would advise others could likewise confidently deal with this gentleman.
Thankyou Roy. It was a pleasure dealing with you.
 
@Dangerous Dave went above and beyond. I sent him some .458 Lott brass he was seeking, expecting nothing in return, and just received an awesome new ostrich leather adorned rifle sling he had made from an ostrich he killed. Completely unnecessary, not expected, but greatly appreciated. Dave, you win the Karma game!
 
I have been delinquent in posting feedback so please excuse the multiple forthcoming posts from latter to former.

I have NEVER had a bad experience with an AH Member. Its nice to do business with Gentlemen of their word.
 
Last edited:
Thanks @ChetAF, for a perfect transaction for Swaro Binoculars
 
Thanks @Altitude sickness for the Savage 308, it will be a great loaner rifle for the ranch.
 
Thanks @JeffD for the Leupold and Creedmor brass, two flawless transactions.
 
Thanks @mdwest for the 308 brass, a seamless transaction.
 
Thanks @Jager Waffen74 for the 300 Wby ammo, another seamless purchase.
 
Thanks @Justbryan for the Swaro scope, it was just as you described.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,703
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top