Purchases On AH References

Bought some 416 Rem Mag ammo from @Fatback - buy with confidence. Ammo was shipped before my check arrived.

Bough a spotting scope from @Rob404, buy with confidence too.

Both members are honest, and items purchased were as described, if not better.

I'll have to look at my private messages and provide feedback for all whom I've dealt with.
 
Just purchased a beautiful M98 rifle from @degoins
Great transaction and wonderful communication. Thank you, sir!

100% in agreement. Great individual to do business with. (y) I also purchased a rifle from him, and we actually worked out a deal in which I paid for the rifle in two installments.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,984
Members
169,213
Latest member
Gamenextdoor
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top