Purchases On AH References

Thank you John!
 
I bought guns FTF during our trip to Nashville from @Ivorygrip and @Joel Rouvaldt

Both were very accommodating and went out of their way to make the transactions easy and handy for me. I would not hesitate to do business with either of them.
 
I sold a gun to @TX_GreatPlains and it went very smoothly. Fast payment, great communication.
 
I also just completed deal with @SkullKeeper for some 416 projectiles. They arrived quickly and were well packaged. This was only the latest deal we have done and all have been easy. A fine gentlemen to do business with, no doubt.
I’m very appreciative of the kind words sir !
 
I had a great experience selling to @Berettaco Thanks!
 
Apologies - correction to above - got the boots from @WoodFire - wasn’t paying attention to the autofill function
I'm really glad to see my memory isn't slipping that bad, lol
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,167
Members
169,914
Latest member
LavadaDnz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top