Purchases On AH References

Just about everyone here probably knows it but @ActionBob is a great guy to deal with. Thanks Bob. Philip
Thank you Philip! You were great to deal with also. You made things convenient and easy;)
 
Received the shotgun purchased from @AZDAVE today. He was very patient with all of my international travel and a pleasure to do business with. The shotgun is as advertised and an intriguing piece of history.
 
I got a really good deal on 500/416 brass from Bill of Raven Rocks.
 
I have been fortunate enough to sell rifle scopes to some outstanding buyers. All paid super fast and were easy to work with on all arrangements.

Thumbs up for the gentlemen below as great buyers

@Bush Buck
@SkullKeeper
@375Fox
 
@Cajun Hunter and I conducted a deal.
One could not ask for a finer gentleman to do business with!
 
@Custom is a pleasure to do business with.

I bought a couple of NECG recoil pads from him recently. The transaction was seamless and easy, he shipped right away, packaged everything up nicely, etc..

I'd definitely do business with him again anytime..
 
Duke1966 bought some 300 win mag ammo from me. He was easy to deal with and paid quickly. Would definitely do business with him again.
 
I am sure it is common knowledge, but @SAFARIKIDD is excellent to do business with. I bought one of his engraved Buck 110 knives and love it.

Safe travels
 
I conducted a deal with @bobdahunter84. What a great guy I am proud to know!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,365
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top