Purchases On AH References

Just about everyone here probably knows it but @ActionBob is a great guy to deal with. Thanks Bob. Philip
Thank you Philip! You were great to deal with also. You made things convenient and easy;)

Received the shotgun purchased from @AZDAVE today. He was very patient with all of my international travel and a pleasure to do business with. The shotgun is as advertised and an intriguing piece of history.

I got a really good deal on 500/416 brass from Bill of Raven Rocks.

I have been fortunate enough to sell rifle scopes to some outstanding buyers. All paid super fast and were easy to work with on all arrangements.

Thumbs up for the gentlemen below as great buyers

@Bush Buck
@SkullKeeper
@375Fox

@Cajun Hunter and I conducted a deal.
One could not ask for a finer gentleman to do business with!

@Custom is a pleasure to do business with.

I bought a couple of NECG recoil pads from him recently. The transaction was seamless and easy, he shipped right away, packaged everything up nicely, etc..

I'd definitely do business with him again anytime..

Duke1966 bought some 300 win mag ammo from me. He was easy to deal with and paid quickly. Would definitely do business with him again.

I am sure it is common knowledge, but @SAFARIKIDD is excellent to do business with. I bought one of his engraved Buck 110 knives and love it.

Safe travels

I conducted a deal with @bobdahunter84. What a great guy I am proud to know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg