Purchases On AH References

Wishfulthinker580

AH veteran
Reaction score
I had a great transaction with @Wishfulthinker580 . I joined this forum to inquire on his CZ550 and we were able to make a deal, everything arrived in better condition than described.
Thank you for the post and I apologize for not posting in this thread myself concerning our deal. It was a pleasure doing business with @wkndwarrior and I would not hesitate to do so again.

ay2626

AH member
Reaction score
Careful with @metalhead12. Responded to a wanted I posted in the classifieds for a swaro Z6i. Quick google search showed the photos sent to me were from a previously sold item on guns international and description of the item was lifted from another member selling that scope on this site earlier in the year. I don’t know for sure what is going on but certainly didn’t past the initial smell test. Proceed with caution if contacted.

Last edited by a moderator:

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Careful with @metalhead12. Responded to a wanted I posted in the classifieds for a swaro Z6i. Quick google search showed the photos sent to me were from a previously sold item on guns international and description of the item was lifted from another member selling that scope on this site earlier in the year. I don’t know for sure what is going on but certainly didn’t past the initial smell test. Proceed with caution if contacted.
Thank you @ay2626 for reporting @metalhead12 earlier to us, this member was banned this morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasRancher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

trstallone wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
I've Hunted So.Africa, love to try Romania
Clifford Johnson wrote on Mark A Ouellette's profile.
Mark, How did your hunt go with Wayne in Zimbabwe?
Cliff
Spartan2473 wrote on tnshooter's profile.
Hey buddy,
Have a great hunt in West TN. Looking forward to planning this next safari with you.

we’ll talk soon!
Hello thanks for acceptance to the group, I live on baffin island. Anyone ever hunt in the Arctic?