Provoking a Elephant

Wow, that was brilliant. An ele was almost got killed due to the stupidity of the tour guide.
 
Did I hear a gunshot right before the elephant quit attacking? I think when he aimed his rifle he might have been trying to finish it off. I sure hope I’m wrong.
 
Working for a bigger tip by making the tourists happy and excited.

The driver guide needs fired.
 
so reality turned out to be very undisney like for them as they found out that wild animals dont have petting zoo manners.
 
I find it amazing how the people who voice the loudest opinion of how animals should be left alone are the ones who harass them the most and then condone the use of firearms to protect their sorry asses.
 
My, my, my. What did they expect? What goes around, comes around, sometimes in unexpected ways.
 
I am too embarrassed to tell you where that happened cos it was a bit close to home. However I did hear that everyone who recognized the guide put the video on his facebook page !

Yes he did fire a shot but thankfully his shooting is as crap as his animal behavior and guiding skills.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,726
Members
169,129
Latest member
ChangeLal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top