Nhoro

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Cleveland Gun Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe
Just a general discussion about how popular it is to have your hunt videoed by a pro. Do you have any specific preferences in the process.

Do you request 4K video or normal HD ?

Do you talk in the video ie like you are presenting your own hunting show or do you just want a record of the hunt ?

Just a general discussion about how popular it is to have your hunt videoed by a pro. Do you have any specific preferences in the process.

Do you request 4K video or normal HD ?

Do you talk in the video ie like you are presenting your own hunting show or do you just want a record of the hunt ?

I had my recent June safari filmed by African Safari Films. They are finishing up editing right now. They recorded the hunt as how it happened, 14 days of it. When pictures were done we did film a recap of the hunt sitting with the animal. Cant wait to see final edited film. It will be posted to their YouTube when done.

Just make sure you get a professional to do it....I had a few stalks screwed up on DG due to "cameraman" gave me a permanent dislike in having one on the hunt....especially when they are consistantly late in the morning....left a few behind....
These were from the outfitter for promotional footage and not ordered by the client I might add....they learnt pretty quick to rather go with the other PH which suited me in most cases....

20210510_095850.jpg

Yes IvW - professional should always include on time and skilled at his job. Not someones wifes cousin who thinks it might be fun to go film someone shooting buffalo so he has something to boast about at the pub.

I am guessing those kind of professionals don't last long in the business.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross