Prayers..

Sweet..... (y)
 
John I am so grateful to hear this news! Give Rosi my love and I am going to keep praying for ya'll.
 
John I am so grateful to hear this news! Give Rosi my love and I am going to keep praying for ya'll.
Thank you my friend/brother. I appreciate your friendship very much.
 
Well JB, even with your understandable tempering of this news, I want to tell you that this news has made my Friday. God is good! Not in the sense that our prayers for now have been answered, but that He is in control. Your faith has persevered. My prayers have been answered. I can’t wait to share news with my wife. She has followed your journey, and too has lifted ya’ll up in prayer. Blessings for the Christmas season and we will focus our prayers on your family and the long term recovery. Blessings!
 
Well JB, even with your understandable tempering of this news, I want to tell you that this news has made my Friday. God is good! Not in the sense that our prayers for now have been answered, but that He is in control. Your faith has persevered. My prayers have been answered. I can’t wait to share news with my wife. She has followed your journey, and too has lifted ya’ll up in prayer. Blessings for the Christmas season and we will focus our prayers on your family and the long term recovery. Blessings!
Thank you so very much sir. Our love and appreciation. Merry Christmas.
 
Very glad to hear of this JB. Please extend best wishes and continued remission (like forever!) to your wife for us.
 
If this thread is inappropriate let me apologize now. As a few of my friends here know my wife is going to have a very difficult surgery on December 15 th. Their kind words and prayers have been greatly appreciated, along with the great response and support I’ve had from my face book friends.

I’m asking members to please remember us in your prayers for a successful outcome and long lasting well being for her. She is my wife/best friend/ much better half/ and joy. Again I hope no one here gets offended and if the moderators need to remove this I understand. In the spirit of Christmas I reach out to you all in this very difficult time in our lives. Hug your loved ones, never take them for granted, life can change in an instant. Thank you all.
 
Fantastic news.

Thanks for the update.
 
Happy Birthday and many more. Prayers for your wife.
 
Glad to hear the news. Best wishes and prayers for you and your family.
 
HALLELUJAH!!
 
I don’t post often, but visit site everyday. I always keep these posts in mind and never fail to pray for those requesting or in need of prayers. This is great news, as I have thought often of you and your family. This makes my day. Continued prayers.
 
I don’t post often, but visit site everyday. I always keep these posts in mind and never fail to pray for those requesting or in need of prayers. This is great news, as I have thought often of you and your family. This makes my day. Continued prayers.
Yes sir , we don't see you often. I tend to know most that frequent this site. Although her blood cancer markers were a little higher than her last blood test her doctor attributes that to inflammation..Another blood test in 3 weeks. Hopefully he is right and she is in remission.
 
That is wonderful news. Praying for the best.
 
Glad to hear that. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Will continue prayers.
 
Will certainly continue to pray! So Glad to hear this news!!!
GOD IS GOOD!!!
 
That is such great news John! I am so happy and relieved to hear this. Continued thoughts and prayers for you both.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,239
Members
169,280
Latest member
JackieMund
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top