Prayers for Mark

Thoughts and prayers are with you, may you have a speedy and full recovery
 
Hi Mark!! We are praying for a speedy and full recovery! Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers!!
Keep your chin up!
My very best.
Jaco!
 
Mark, you are on our minds and in our hearts; and we are all pulling for you. Prayers and best wishes sent your way.
 
Adding my prayers and wishes for better health
 
All the best. Know that you have all of us in your corner.
 
May the strength in the hand of the lord hold you close in your time of need. He is listening.
 
Lifting you up in prayer Mark. Praying you get back to normal soon. You have tons of friends in your corner!
 
My thoughts are with you Mark. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
 
I wouldn’t normally do this, but I feel Mark Biggerstaff needs all the support he can get right now. If you can, please send him a message or text and let him know he’s in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you,
Michael
Had a transaction with Mark. Good & honest dude, wish him all the best !
 
@Mark Biggerstaff

Mr. Mark, I wish to continue the AH Teams well-wishes & support, a strong optimistic mindset supports healing & a thought: “Our Almighty Beloved Teacher is always quietest during the test ...” :love:

Stay strong = you got this!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,388
Members
169,349
Latest member
ivoryharbor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top