Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA/SCI/RGS
Hunted
Germany, Holland, Namibia, Honduras
I learned rather surprisingly yesterday that I need coronary bypass surgery. Probably today. I am a great believer in the power of prayer and I would appreciate yours for a successful procedure and smooth recovery. Besides, I don't want to have to cancel my 1st Cape Buffalo hunt scheduled for next year!

You will be in my prayers sir. The power of it is something one must never underestimate. Please keep us in the loop so we may know how you recover. He has a plan. All the best!

Praying for you brother. All the best for your surgery, your recovery and for your hunt!

I learned rather surprisingly yesterday that I need coronary bypass surgery. Probably today. I am a great believer in the power of prayer and I would appreciate yours for a successful procedure and smooth recovery. Besides, I don't want to have to cancel my 1st Cape Buffalo hunt scheduled for next year!
Prayers for you, . Stay positive

May the hand our God guide the surgeons to a successful surgery, and may Your hand protect @ArmyAV8tor to a quick and healthy recovery.

Brother in Arms @ArmyAV8tor , Fair winds and following seas through your surgery and recovery.
Try not to "pinch" any nurses... :)

Last edited:
:A Praying: Prayers sent up for you and will continue! Looking forward to reading about a successful and uneventful surgery, and recovery. Then we can look forward to that hunt report in the near future! :)

Prayers for your recovery. You’ll feel like a million bucks in no time at all

You got it ArmyAV8tor! Keep us posted.

Prayers lifted, may the Lord wrap you in his arms, and guide the hands of the doctors, nurses, and anesthesiologists today!

@ArmyAV8tor, my thoughts and prayers are with you for your surgery. May you also have a speedy and full recovery.

Prayers sent, god speed through recovery!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg