Practice makes perfect

trperk1

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I’ve been practicing a couple times a week off sticks, weather permitting, since February. As I’m 10 days from departure a decided to check the zero of my 375 off a rest at 100 yards. A couple clicks right is all I needed
5618BD00-FEEB-464E-AC19-DFB62C23E00A.jpeg

Wow, nice group!! What is your main species you are going for?

Excellent rifle, excellent scope, excellent setup!! I have a Kimber Talkeetna in .375H&H, I love that gun!! You certainly are set to go, I wish you great success on this upcoming trip!! I hope you will have time to post pictures and a hunt report after your successful trip!

I’ve been practicing a couple times a week off sticks, weather permitting, since February. As I’m 10 days from departure a decided to check the zero of my 375 off a rest at 100 yards. A couple clicks right is all I needed View attachment 527570

Shabby… :)

Best of Luck and safe travels!

HH

That dog will hunt! Great combination for a mixed bag including buffalo.

That's some mighty fine shooting! Good luck on your hunt.

That looks great and I wish you all the best on your hunt. Safe travels!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IdaHendric

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.