Possible meat shortages soon

The meat section at the grocery store was pretty barren this morning. No steaks whatsoever.

Lots of ranchers in Alberta I’m sure I could buy beef, bison, elk direct if I had to. Buy chickens and turkey from the Huderites down the road.

20200508_154317.jpg

Fresh pork at our place! Been working through them 10 each week;) Freezers are filling up:)

Australia called for an independent investigation into the start of the Corona virus. As a result, China has banned meat shipments from 4 Australian abattoirs. They also put an 80% tariff on barley shipments. The meat ban sounds like a perfect opportunity for the US buy the shipments and tell China what to do with their attempted trade blackmail. The Chinese Communist Party needs to remember that they have now been in power longer than many of the previous dynasties. If they starve their people, they will be overthrown just like all their predecessors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!