Possible meat shortages soon

The meat section at the grocery store was pretty barren this morning. No steaks whatsoever.
 
Lots of ranchers in Alberta I’m sure I could buy beef, bison, elk direct if I had to. Buy chickens and turkey from the Huderites down the road.
 
20200508_154317.jpg


Fresh pork at our place! Been working through them 10 each week;) Freezers are filling up:)
 
Australia called for an independent investigation into the start of the Corona virus. As a result, China has banned meat shipments from 4 Australian abattoirs. They also put an 80% tariff on barley shipments. The meat ban sounds like a perfect opportunity for the US buy the shipments and tell China what to do with their attempted trade blackmail. The Chinese Communist Party needs to remember that they have now been in power longer than many of the previous dynasties. If they starve their people, they will be overthrown just like all their predecessors.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,182
Members
169,919
Latest member
BUILonna63
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top