Possible 2024 European Vacation, Where to go?!

Spain is it worth to stay there a month only = 2 week east coast (beaches, cultural…) and nort+west coast (Pyrenean + Nationalpark “picos de Europa” + Atlantik coastline = scenic
A lot to hunt in Spain (3 typs of Ibex = nice hunt - smaller trophies affordable, roebucks, wild boar, Mufflon and I think the hunting for red stags starts also in August)

You really should visit the south of Spain. Most beautiful, and with apologies to the Castilians, culturally rich and diverse part of the country.

You really should visit the south of Spain. Most beautiful, and with apologies to the Castilians, culturally rich and diverse part of the country.

A great idea, you could rent an apartment in Marbella, some come with all kinds of services, cleaning, concierge... , and it will be your base for hunting trips in the region.

Could not resist the plug, as my family comes from there ;)

A great idea, you could rent an apartment in Marbella, some come with all kinds of services, cleaning, concierge... , and it will be your base for hunting trips in the region.

Could not resist the plug, as my family comes from there ;)
I will look it up:)

A short stop in Norway would be good,nwith the NOK going doen,and tips included in total price one pay on food places etc its a good bet also. Roe buck open in august, red deer ,early september, Reindeer in august, moose 25 Sept.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElaneCardi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!