Possible 2024 European Vacation, Where to go?!

Spain is it worth to stay there a month only = 2 week east coast (beaches, cultural…) and nort+west coast (Pyrenean + Nationalpark “picos de Europa” + Atlantik coastline = scenic
A lot to hunt in Spain (3 typs of Ibex = nice hunt - smaller trophies affordable, roebucks, wild boar, Mufflon and I think the hunting for red stags starts also in August)

You really should visit the south of Spain. Most beautiful, and with apologies to the Castilians, culturally rich and diverse part of the country.

You really should visit the south of Spain. Most beautiful, and with apologies to the Castilians, culturally rich and diverse part of the country.

A great idea, you could rent an apartment in Marbella, some come with all kinds of services, cleaning, concierge... , and it will be your base for hunting trips in the region.

Could not resist the plug, as my family comes from there ;)

A great idea, you could rent an apartment in Marbella, some come with all kinds of services, cleaning, concierge... , and it will be your base for hunting trips in the region.

Could not resist the plug, as my family comes from there ;)
I will look it up:)

A short stop in Norway would be good,nwith the NOK going doen,and tips included in total price one pay on food places etc its a good bet also. Roe buck open in august, red deer ,early september, Reindeer in august, moose 25 Sept.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.