Politics

Over one million alleged people voted for a Warlock. At some point they will pay for their sins.
So much for the left wing's claims of "voter suppression" in Georgia? Although they would have claimed that if Walker had won. They'll get their just rewards come 2024!

Kemp won by 300,000 votes over Abrams in the general. He did that in spite of the democrats throwing buckets of money at Abrams and Trump trying to undermine him on the right. Every other statewide candidate rode Kemp's coattails to victory except Walker - Trump's choice. Kemp campaigned very hard for Walker, but he still lost. I would behoove my party to take a hard honest look at why he Walker failed.

...guilty...!
...disgrace...!
...shame on you...!
...corrupt, lying, stealing, mafia, 'above the law' , state capturing racist government...!
Not a SINGLE party member that has not have by law political/criminal dirt on them or damaging proven corruption skeletons in their closet!
This kite can impossible keep on flying as is, without hurting millions of citizens even more!
1f621.png

This 'new' RSA is a failed political experiment to observe and study for all those that still value facts and the truth!

318079291_914562636370706_8437397249453784455_n.jpg
download.jpg
316310287_1518732715294070_4797826192950205788_n.jpg

Once again it is factually proven by international LAW...
- there is NO “good ANC” or “bad ANC”.
There is only one ANC...

- The biggest criminal syndicate in Africa masquerading as a political party!

Last edited:
Driving around here I see more new fuel stations being built all over.....dont think electric cars feature too heavily in peoples thinking here.... :E Big Grin:

Kemp won by 300,000 votes over Abrams in the general. He did that in spite of the democrats throwing buckets of money at Abrams and Trump trying to undermine him on the right. Every other statewide candidate rode Kemp's coattails to victory except Walker - Trump's choice. Kemp campaigned very hard for Walker, but he still lost. I would behoove my party to take a hard honest look at why he Walker failed.

Agreed, it appears that Trump’s support was not beneficial to his campaign. My observations:

1) prepare a ground game to take advantage of early voting laws. Just because we are trying to overturn them, does not mean that we should ignore them while they are in effect,

2) Scour candidates pasts and prepare counters for any blemishes. Where no blemishes exist, prepare counters for false claims. It does no good to leave a candidate to call an accuser a liar. We have to be better than that. Consider the Corona ad campaign to counter rumors that workers were pissing in their beer (started by an American beer co!). They didn’t launch an ad campaign saying that their workers don’t piss in their beer. They launched a campaign with no words at all, and they won resoundingly!

3) determine who can most effectively stump for a candidate with a given electorate. This should be done at a national level. Assuming Trump is the right choice in every instance is foolishness. Look at Georgia for Pete’s sake. I’m no expert, but I am certain that I could come up with half a dozen individuals who would have been more effective. Anyone who thinks Trump is the answer for Atlanta demographics is not looking at things very closely.

Two cents from the cheap seats.

Coming up with better candidates might help as well.

Hmmmm

This does surprise me but, then again, most countries in the EU (with some notable exceptions) have had only a brief dalliance with democracy

We are entering a post 'cheap energy' era

I suspect a great number of 'isms' are going to be challenged as the world undergoes tectonic shifts

Last edited:
Just another example of how the world can appear entirely different to people. I can't think of anyone more deserving this year.
Color me shocked.

I'd like to know how much of the American taxpayers dollars sent to the Ukraine, filtered back into Democrat coffers, and campaign war chests?

Give me some waterboard time, and participant's of my choosing. I would get answers.

Hmmmm

This does surprise me but, then again, most countries in the EU (with some notable exceptions) have had only a brief dalliance with democracy

We are entering a post 'cheap energy' era

I suspect a great number of 'isms' are going to be challenged as the world undergoes tectonic shifts
One of things that just boggles my mind is that the post cheap energy problem - both sides of the Atlantic - is totally self-inflicted.

One of things that just boggles my mind is that the post cheap energy problem - both sides of the Atlantic - is totally self-inflicted.
Indeed

I strongly believe that the environment religion was borne of a false belief in the Peak Oil issue and the gradual decline in its (oil) availability

Its demise was incorrect and yet we suffer from the social engineering set in motion 35 years ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg