Politics

with the greatest of respect Zambezi
what l know for fact is that the day Brandon was inaugurated the fuel in my state (Victoria Australia) went up 70 cents per litre depending what part of the state you are in, nothing to do with Putin
what l found out at that time, it was because of Brandon cutting supply by stopping the drilling ect..
@Zambezi never said gas prices are exclusively Pootin's fault. Quite the opposite actually, from the text you quoted and seemed to disagreed with:
"petrol... increased by at least a dollar DUE TO THE WAR. The other many dollars/gallon increase is due to Biden."

Partially due to war, mostly due to Bidet. And both of these are true.

Last edited:
I wish I could have hunted in Vietnam before the war-
I was in Vietnam in 1967-68. I could say that we were stalked by a tiger- I think the tiger was walking along and just happened into our perimeter which was not marked. The only one that saw him clearly was the guy that had the starlight scope. The tiger didn't make any aggressive movements toward us, so we held fire and he turned and went around us. That was December '67 and that was the only tiger that I saw while there. There hasn't been a shooting war there for several years, so there may be tigers roaming the hills. But I suppose the government doesn't allow private ownership of guns, much less hunting.

1665636649064.png

@Zambezi never said gas prices are exclusively Pootin's fault. Quite the opposite actually, from the text you quoted and seemed to disagreed with:
"petrol... increased by at least a dollar DUE TO THE WAR. The other many dollars/gallon increase is due to Biden."

Partially due to war, mostly due to Bidet. And both of these are true.

l did get what Zambezi is saying, l wanted to give him my perspective from my part of the world
since the proxy war has started in my area my fuel has gone up around 10-20 cents per litre, maybe on top of the big up to 70 cent hike from when Brandon took the reins
so the answer must be to "just keep sending more bombs and Himar missiles" and the prices will come down?

IRnfZpw.jpg

Hi marksman,

I'm not saying I have the answers. Maybe sending more bombs is the answer, maybe it's not. All I'm saying is that this war is costing each and every American (and me here in SA and you in Oz)billions every day. But IMHO it is a necessary fight because if it is not fought now it will have to be fought in the future. It will be 10x more costly in the future.

All I was pointing out is that it IS costing around a billion $ a day due to the war. Allowing Putin free reign and practicing isolationism will only increase that daily cost in the future.

Yes Brandon is the most useless and destructive force since the serpent in the garden of Eden. I hope against hope that there isn't complacency in November and the Republicans actually ALL get out and vote and sweep both houses. If they are complacent and Biden remains unopposed then things are going to get so out of hand that it will take decades to reverse.

On a personal note I hope the fuel price comes down in Oz. I fly there in 13 days time for a year long sabbatical and going to be doing a lot of travelling! Deep sea and river fishing and maybe a little hunting. Hope to arrange a self guided free range water buff if the price is right! ;)

I fly there in 13 days time for a year long sabbatical and going to be doing a lot of travelling! Deep sea and river fishing and maybe a little hunting. Hope to arrange a self guided free range water buff if the price is right! ;)

Looking forward to read about your adventures!

I'll report if it is successful. Nobody wants to read about feeding the fish or wandering around the bush and not finding anything. :ROFLMAO:
yes good luck Zambezi
our PH's need the work they suffered with little work the last couple of years
a mate went up recently with a couple of very experienced hunter friends and shot the biggest couple of heads l have seen in years and years, he sent me some photo's of the heads that were as wide as a land cruisers bumper, if they were my photo's l would share them, they are true trophy's

I looked at paying a PH/Outfitter and would have loved to have supported someone but the cheapest I could find was around AUD6 500. That's around ZAR80 000. I can't afford that on top of a year long holiday. I googled self guided and one of the first hits was a guy that did it all in (including flights, ute hire, food and buff etc) for less than AUD3 000.

Hope this link is allowed if not please delete...

I don't pretend to know anything about it, really. Just thought what I read was interesting. China certainly uses everything from students to employees to steal tech, tho.

I totally agree. My comments were based on my corporate experience in the US and Canada. China is a different story. I was responsible for investments in China and travelled there extensively. We took absolutely no confidential information with us. I set traps to confirm that my room and luggage was searched daily. The Chinese operate to a different moral compass.

What a wonderful microcosm of Conservative American Culture starting to stand up and push back. Yes, we conservatives are busy working, taking care of family, and playing hard. We don’t pay attention to basic levels of our political culture until it gets bad. In 1995 as an educator, in a small town in Texas, I got to be a part of a parents movement that ousted a school board. That small town is not a small town anymore but the school district has done an amazing job through the years because the community remembers to pay attention.

It does not take many people to vote out a school board. Go talk to your school administrators and make sure they have an Outdoor Adventures Class. This is the link to how to get the curriculum.

they just used I and J is sometimes skipped, which leads us to K- Kampala Kamala would be fitting.
Sounds like a real shit storm;)

Pretty interesting if you believe it's correct.

Gun control doesn't even make the list despite dem efforts to make it a top issue.

And what are the other issues that dems are focused on?
  • School issues (10)?
  • Abortion rights (12)?
  • Climate change (14)?
  • Jan 6th made up BS (15)?
  • Gay issues (17)?
I mean I guess violent crime (6) is related to gun control, sorta, and they are trying to blame on the other side of the Uniparty but man they really aren't getting much traction.

20221013_175507.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.