Politics

FB_IMG_1663545892235.jpg
 
IMG-20220918-WA0000.jpg
 
1663555214170.png
 
His sarcasm gets old (and I can be quite sarcastic for sure), but he's at least intellectually honest it seems.
yes l agree,
IMHO Bill Maher at best seems to be a fair weather friend that cannot be trusted,
a wolf in sheep's clothing, Bill is seen as a guy who hosts a show and tries to be funny that
at the moment is making a living from bringing out his democratic lefty tribes foolishness,
he is a left leaning democrat who suffers from severe TDS and has nothing good to say about republicans calling republicans the party of Putin as well as many other malicious things,
Bill Maher only started to open his mouth when his democrat lefty tribe wanted to cancel comedy which would put him out of a job, he has no problem about cancelling Mr Trump or republicans
but dont take my word for it, watch Steven Crowder expose him, now that's a real funny thing to watch

 
This is video is hilarious. Enjoy!

 
Another false claim that got swept under the rug at lighting speed!

Screenshot_20220919-150455_Instagram.jpg
 
1663633646213.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,903
Members
169,463
Latest member
DarrylTeno
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top