Politics

1657913295726.png

1657913616556.png

1657913969005.png

1657914050474.png

1657914137622.png

1657914280185.png

A man working for the American government defames a woman and ruins her life. All as a sideline to a larger lie. Hope the case goes to trial and Halper is bankrupted. Also hope more details come out.

1657914651914.png

Hey Greta. Why don't you go to Beijing and point this out to Xi.

1657916849271.png

Foxi,

Let's say we are good friends and go out to dinner once a week. I let you pay most of the time. In fact, I only pay once out of every three times we go to dinner. Let's say you own a grocery store but I won't even shop there but instead shop at your competitors grocery store. In fact, neither of us really care for the owner of the competing store. How long does this go on and you still call me a friend. When do you stop going out to dinner with me.

Yes, you have it figured out. You are Trump/America in this metaphor. Trump called the EU and Germany out for two reasons.

1. Germany/EU's average applied MFN tariffs are 50% higher on American made products than America's average applied MFN tariffs are on German products. I just looked this up on the WTO website today. This is even worse today than it was four years ago when Trump called the EU out on it. What kind of friend rips off another friend this way?

2. Germany/NATO was failing to live up to their 2% military funding. America was making up the difference that other NATO members were failing to fund. What kind of friend stiffs another friend into paying his bill?

2.a. Germany was shutting down it's coal and nuclear plants to buy fuel from Russia. Germany funded Russia, Russia used German funds to invade Ukraine. At the same time, Germany wasn't funding the agreed 2% to NATO and America was making up the difference. Indirectly, Germany and the EU are responsible for the war in Ukraine by continuing to send Euros to Russia.

This is why Trump said that the EU wasn't being a friend.
Wheeels .
Your metaphor is simply not true.
You, the USA, are engaged in GEOpolitics. Every world power spends money on this to secure its positions.
That is nothing new.
Why do you do that? Altruism? World powers are not exactly famous for that.
To 1.

I would have the evidence.
German car manufacturers in the USA are almost stronger than at home.
Don't they create jobs in your country?
To 2.
yes, we are no longer a militaristic nation and our army is on its last legs.
That's the way it should be, given the Nazi history that's constantly being smeared on our bread.
Wheels, we don't have the soldiers to fill this 2% with power.
Where are we supposed to get them from? The military is out here, and unlike you, anyone who joins the military here is a failure in life, with everything else attached to him but industriousness.
We had a reunification that imposed so many costs on us that every other country in Europe would have been broke forever.
Would that serve your economy and Europe?
To 3.
Does Putin really need us as much as we need him?
He can easily sell his oil and gas to China and other Asian countries.

Wheels, of course we are friends

It's late, sleep well

Foxi

You have said some interesting things here that have me scratching my head... Can you explain these comments in greater detail?

yes, we are no longer a militaristic nation and our army is on its last legs.
That's the way it should be, given the Nazi history that's constantly being smeared on our bread

Are you saying Germany does not have the right to it's own national defense because of war-time atrocities that occurred over 80 years ago by a generation that is no longer in existence?

Furthermore, what nation of any consequence around the globe is still punishing Germany for WW2? And, why is this not the case with Japan or Italy?

Where are we supposed to get them from? The military is out here, and unlike you, anyone who joins the military here is a failure in life, with everything else attached to him but industriousness.

When you don't have enough citizens volunteering for the adequate defense of the nation you can, and possibly should consider conscription through a national selective service system. Maybe you can start with the millions of middle-eastern immigrants Merkel embraced in 2015?

Does Putin really need us as much as we need him?
He can easily sell his oil and gas to China and other Asian countries.

He already is, but not at the same profit margin or convenience... You are paying the most with the lowest shipping costs. Putin accomplishes two goals in selling oil to Germany. He gets top dollar and holds a significant part of your economy by the balls..

1657932914158.jpeg

That's exactly it! And I even know who exactly brainwashed me! We open the "Politics" section, the first page, the first post, the first phrase, and read: "The USA has labelled both Canada and the EU as threats to their "National Security" in order to justify new duties declared by their military Commander-in-Chief on the international trade of steel and aluminum".
The first post was made by a Canadian, not an American

Michael Seifert
@realmichaelseif
·
1h

There are currently three countries in the world with an ESG score over 90:

Sri Lanka, where government just collapsed.

Ghana, where the national power supply has shut down.

Netherlands, where farmers have revolted against the state

Green energy is a deadlier virus than covid
And will never prevail.

:cool:Schools should be guarded like court houses and federal buildings because children are more valuable than chicken shit politicians and public officials!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.