Politics

:E Happy:

The first Black Supreme Court Justice. The ignorance of the media is amazing.

Wonder what Thurgood Marshall thinks of this.

Wonder what Clarence Thomas thinks of this.

Even wonder what Hugo Black thinks of this:ROFLMAO:

1656630406559.png

1656631508488.png

So, here's what I don't understand about all the SC angst I'm reading in the mass market media:

Right there, in the first amendment, I see: "...or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."
At the same time, I'm being told that "not all rights are absolute..."

Right there, in the second amendment, I see: "...shall not be infringed."
At the same time, I'm being told that "not all rights are absolute..."

In the ninth amendment I see: "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."
At the same time, I'm being told that "The founders could not have imagined..."

In the tenth amendment I see: "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
At the same time, I hear the term "end of democracy" and "disgusting ruling", as well as "The founders could not have imagined..."

Am I the only one that sees the hypocrisy in "not all rights are absolute..."?

Am I the only one that sees that referring a topic to the states, or to the people enhances democracy?

Is there anyone on the left who can be intellectually honest enough to discuss this?
Nailed it.

For that matter, THE most democratic institution ever yet devised by mankind is a free market. Every single human gets to vote every single day with their wallets on who and what they like best. And unlike politicians, the markets listen and respond to these votes.

It absolutely stuns me when the usual cast of idiots agree with somebody like Bernie Sanders when he says we "don't need" such a huge selection of shampoos (or deodorant or cereal or whatever it was, doesn't really matter). I was like "Holy effing sh!+balls, how in the AF can any sane human agree with Sanders on something like that?????"

Am I the only one that sees that referring a topic to the states, or to the people enhances democracy?

You are spot on, and this is my biggest issue with the left (and some right of center) fear mongering on this ruling. It isnt a ban in the least bit.

I had to listen to 2 people in my office say that a woman having an etopic pregnancy was now going to die based on this ruling (a doctor tweeted it) and I just couldn't take it anymore and finally told them not only are they wrong, they are completely ignorant on the ruling and the current state laws that applicable and this type of fear mongering is why we as a country are so divided.

1656643675504.png

View attachment 474086
Well, look who posted it. GMA, a General Mess of A**holes. They are so far left they are just barely peeking over the left field fence.

Cultural murder!

View attachment 473954
Image: The Afrikaans language monument in Paarl and graphic by https://af.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Geselshoekie/Argief31Des2015

To all the traitors who signed away Afrikaans in our universities:

History remembers for a very long time.

The recent termination of Afrikaans at our universities is a move that was accomplished not by an outside enemy. There was pressure, yes, but our culture's enemies were not in complete control. It was only possible because it was supported by many of our own people. People who have Afrikaans names and who speak Afrikaans as their mother tongue.

It was treason against our culture by deans and professors and faculty members, and it did not begin today. It actually began years ago already. It started more than two decades ago when the faculties were quietly being purged of principled professors, while liberal survivalists with a morbid mentality of compromise was promoted into the vacuum. It was very noticeable from the onset. If you didn't notice it then you were either blind, or fast asleep or never went to university at all.

When I graduated from university in 1995 we were told that ours would be the last year of which the qualifications would be accepted anywhere around the world with no questions asked. Unfortunately time has proved that their prediction had been completely accurate. It wasn't because the students had changed. It was because of the bad new character that was being pumped into the system. Our universities' once solid foundations were eroded since that time by the men who managed them. Not so much by outside people, but by our own people.

No matter how you try to defend the action, tearing down the construction work of the culture that your fathers had built through much toil and sacrifice is helping no cause. This was not doing good. This was doing evil.

Surrendering something that hurts nobody in order to buy an illusion of peace is always the desperate act of fools. Throwing Afrikaans to the wolves won't pacify our culture's enemies. They'll just want something else after that until you have nothing more to feed them with - and then they will leap at your throat also.

Traitors always think that their enemies will honour them. It is one of the most ironic mistakes of history. Enemies will use traitors and feed and flatter them. But they will always quietly despise them, and when they have served their use they will abandon them. The exceptions to this rule in history are very few.

Racist bigots often like to point to Afrikaans as "the language of the oppressor." Perhaps some facts might remedy this deliberate deception:

Afrikaans is the third-most spoken home language in South Africa, with more than 7 million users. It is also the most spoken home language in the Western Cape province and the Northern Cape province. It is a language that belongs to no European culture. It is, however, the youngest European style language, except for Esperanto, which is more or less an extinct novelty language.

Afrikaans was very much like open source software. It was modeled upon a Dutch backbone, but built upon using many completely indigenous African words, and even some Oriental words and expressions. Afrikaans was therefore made in South Africa by South African for South Africans.

Its grammar is uncomplicated, thus making it the easiest language to learn of all European languages and probably the easiest among African languages also. It is an old and colourful language that is rich in idioms and onomatopoeic character. It therefore lends itself more perfectly to song and poetry than any other language I know of.

The fact is that Afrikaans is a national treasure, yet it has become an object of constant attack for racist political reasons.

So this was not a step in the right direction. In the long run it is not an act that will save the lazy leaders at the feeding troughs. This shameful act was jumping off a cliff with a noose around their necks. They think this is not going to hurt them, but they are wrong. I predict that this move will not prolong their careers as much as they think.

The only difference between this cliff and a gallows is that when you jump off a cliff the rope is much longer. In the exhilaration of free fall and with the applause of the audience you think you're free and flying. That's the delusion you believe right up to the moment when the rope abruptly snaps taught and everything goes dark.

In stead of making something better, the act of treason is making everything worse. By destroying a harmless language you are joining the ranks of history's vandals, looters and pillagers - not only by your deliberate actions to aid in the extinction of our culture, but also through your lack of action in defending what makes us as a people unique, interesting and colourful.

History will not fail to recognize this event as an act of cultural terrorism. It was treason from within.

I believe that the hands who signed away the treasures of our nation did not do it for the higher good. They did it for themselves. And history shows how this is always a bad mistake.

Doing the wrong thing for the sake of advancing one's position or protecting a salary and ensuring promotion is what Judas Iscariot did.

Taking the money of the enemy to do something wrong does not make you someone creative who salvaged the situation. It makes you a traitor. It is a compromise that does not make you someone a progressive. It just makes you into a self-hating cultural terrorist. Someone whose name will be written in the books of history with toxic ink of shame.

This may just be my opinion. But we will look back one day and see whether what I said turned out to be true.

History remembers for a very long time.
By Herman Labuschagne
View attachment 473955
For most of my life I thought facts counted for someting.
In the current day and times facts carry little to no value.
However, there are times when facts count.
When the gas tank is empty a lie won't change it.
When the bladder is full pretending there isn't a need to pee won't change it.
Argue with the bank about how much money is in your account.
There are some that denied being pregnant even after a baby came out. (Watch Jerry Springer on that one)

View attachment 474086
Does she know if she is female or not? She testified she couldn't tell so how do we know?
Remember? under the current gender thing one can switch genders by just thinking it. Claiming to be a black female is the only way to get that first.

1656695703124.jpeg

1656702096594.png

Don't worry. She's way to old for him.
No woman is too old for Joey! I have seen him sniffing the hair of and kissing, ( on the mouth ) blue haired old ladies more than once.

This Ahole Deese just said today, whats not supposed to be said. We all knew it, but he actually said it publicly.
Wonder if HRC might order out a hit on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you