Politics

1655673717923.png
 
1655677489533.png
 
1655677611101.png
 
I actually didnt listen to it, just read the captions.
So its dubbed or something? I thought since the idea of a car running on 9500 AA batts had to be a joke anyway that it must be a spoof.
Can you imagine her angst when she found out how the whole thing had been dubbed?
 
1655690308896.png
 
1655690325145.png
 
1655691810015.png
 
1655692063192.png
 
1655693412249.png
 
1655693552362.png
 
1655693889090.png
 
1655693928731.png
 
1655694409150.png
 
1655694690671.png
 
1655695202321.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,179
Members
169,918
Latest member
WildHare
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top