Politics

The DemonRats dragged Bidet over the finishline of the election by keeping him in his basement, but that isn't an option now, and one year into his reign I think placing a bet that he doesn't complete his term would require giving some points. He looks more like a senile old man every day and it's progressing to acute levels. I just hope the world can survive his presidency.
I'm waiting for Biden to come on TV and do a Prevagen commercial.

We are in a tough spot as a nation. Biden is clearly unfit for office, but the VP and Speaker of the House are perhaps even worse.

We are in a tough spot as a nation. Biden is clearly unfit for office, but the VP and Speaker of the House are perhaps even worse.
WAB and all,
I have written this before; I believe that Biden will resign around the end of his third year in office. That will be because he is growing old and his mental capacity is declining. If will be viewed as a most noble act. Harris will then become the first female, and female of color President of the USA. The mainstream media will praise her every breath because she is a President that is not an angry white male. Harris will run for election with time in the Oval Office, massive press support, and most of the head in the sand undecided voters voting for her just because.

I do hope I am wrong about the above!

Ukrainian forces appear to be targeting “anyone with gray hair standing near a bunch of antennas,” a signal they may be senior officers.

Russian soldiers attacked and injured their commanding officer after their brigade suffered heavy losses in the fighting outside the capital, Kyiv, according to a Western official and a Ukrainian journalist.

Russia begins to mobilize military reinforcements for Ukraine as casualties mount
Troops with the 37th Motor Rifle Brigade ran a tank into Col. Yuri Medvedev, injuring both his legs, after their unit lost almost half its men, according to a Facebook post by Ukrainian journalist Roman Tsymbaliuk. The post said the colonel had been hospitalized.

Military analysts and Western intelligence officials say the Russian generals in Ukraine may be more exposed and serving closer to the front because their side is struggling — and that senior officers are deployed closer to the action to cut through the chaos.

One Western official suggested that Russian generals were also needed to push “frightened” Russian troops, including raw conscripts, forward. Earlier this month, Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the Defense Ministry to withdraw conscripts from combat, having publicly pledged that they would not be deployed.

WAB and all,
I have written this before; I believe that Biden will resign around the end of his third year in office. That will be because he is growing old and his mental capacity is declining. If will be viewed as a most noble act. Harris will then become the first female, and female of color President of the USA. The mainstream media will praise her every breath because she is a President that is not an angry white male. Harris will run for election with time in the Oval Office, massive press support, and most of the head in the sand undecided voters voting for her just because.

The country's been through worse presidents, congresses and the other assorted hangers on. Money rules the country and the puppets in D.C. and every state do what they're told. Biden and Harris are no different. Probably been this way since J.P. Morgan saved the U.S. Treasury.

Biden is not so dangerous because he is anything in particular, but because he is nothing in particular.

WAB and all,

The Biden family is too power hungry and money hungry to let go of the presidency. Plus it would be a huge embarrassment. The administration will just continue to run things and covering up for him.

Image1648397669.261034.jpg

The country's been through worse presidents, congresses and the other assorted hangers on. Money rules the country and the puppets in D.C. and every state do what they're told. Biden and Harris are no different. Probably been this way since J.P. Morgan saved the U.S. Treasury.

I acknowledge what you say sir and agree. But I do not remember a worse storm for the head of our "snake", with him now, and the potential of Harris or Pelosi stepping in, and 3 years left??? I don't think there has ever been a more nightmarish situation to lead the Executive Branch, with no apparent way out. I mean, how many freaking stars would have to align to provide for a pathway by which all three are bypassed? Not gonna happen. We are stuck in this version of "lack of leadership hell" for a while yet, to the demise of everyone.

At least Polosi won't be Speaker and third in line, for too much longer. 9 months and few days until January 3, (lord willing).

At least Polosi won't be Speaker and third in line, for too much longer. 9 months and few days until January 3, (lord willing).

Which raises the question, can the President and VP be impeached simultaneously?

That's the hope but then again most of us on here thought Trump would beat Biden. I'm going to go bed early election night. That way at least, I'll get one good night's sleep.

Biden is the Republican ticket to the House and the Senate in the mid terms and the presidency in 2024. Leave him there, removing him helps the dems. Let them stew in their own juices. All we have to hope is that he doesnt start WW3 before September.

1648406546950.png

That thing they call VP.
With Kampala Kamala it's a case of literally being a whore; the others are just pragmatic ones that sell their soul and the countries for a bowl of lentils.
I'm waiting for Biden to come on TV and do a Prevagen commercial.
The idea of a commercial is to demonstrate a products effectiveness- not how it's an utter failure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross