Politics

Screenshot_20220112-090115_Instagram.jpg
 
That would be the VP....View attachment 446214
We can say the same thing about HRC as well. Got where she got by banging a powerful man, then overlooking him banging pretty much whomever he wanted. That's something for young girls to aspire to. :rolleyes:
 
I would expand this to those leaving any deeply blue state to relocate to any non-blue state.

View attachment 446238
Same goes for the leftists leaving New York, New Jersey, Maryland, basically the entire northeast, and moving to Delaware and all states south of there.
 
Wow! She must have been asleep during her US Government 101 class. She's an "activist" Justice on the Supreme Court and has been rebuked before about her vocal activism.
easy thing to think until you realize the leadership on the left is a bunch of power-mad psychos who will say or do anything to get their way.

either way, she doesn't understand, nor believe in if she does understand, federalism. it's disgraceful.
 
easy thing to think until you realize the leadership on the left is a bunch of power-mad psychos who will say or do anything to get their way.

either way, she doesn't understand, nor believe in if she does understand, federalism. it's disgraceful.
And so typically libtard.
 
TBH, I think AOC is quite physically attractive. A nice smile, nice hooters, and a decent boody. But then she opens her mouth and starts talking.
All I'm going to say is that when AOC wears that red lipstick I have, umm, impure thoughts.
 
1642016598866.png
 
1642017178576.png
 
50 years ago........they knew.

1642034619669.png
 
1642035004637.png
 
1642035276791.png
 
1642035503344.png
 
1642035686530.png
 
1642037040739.png
 
1642037291506.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,582
Members
169,588
Latest member
mijefpowin1987
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top