Politics

Been humming this all morning. Merry Christmas, everyone.


told_you_so.jpg
 
:) :)

8D893870-BB2F-44E3-BF7B-94547F1E953F.jpeg
 
biden hwy sign.jpg
 
1640558882709.png
 
While leading a business unit in Alaska, I was coached by corporate HR to be sure to use ‘Happy Holidays’ and not ‘Merry Christmas’ in my speech at the company party. I walked up front and opened with ‘MERRY CHRISTMAS!’. The HR pukes looked like they were chewing on lemons! [emoji41]

I notice the number of Christmas gifts and cards I get from my Jewish, Muslim and Hindu friends. They respect a person's faith and don't feel threatened by it. I try to do the appropriate greeting on their religious days. I find most people respect the need for spirituality. It's only those from a North American Christian background that seem bent on purging their culture from the planet. The rest of the world respects faith.
 
While leading a business unit in Alaska, I was coached by corporate HR to be sure to use ‘Happy Holidays’ and not ‘Merry Christmas’ in my speech at the company party. I walked up front and opened with ‘MERRY CHRISTMAS!’. The HR pukes looked like they were chewing on lemons! [emoji41]

Reading that sir made my day.

As a federal employee, and a classroom teacher before that, there have been times in my life where the nudge was there to make it "Happy Holidays". I have never wavered from calling it what it is, and recognizing the reason for why we celebrate. If someone wants to get bent out of shape over it, that's on them.
 
I notice the number of Christmas gifts and cards I get from my Jewish, Muslim and Hindu friends. They respect a person's faith and don't feel threatened by it. I try to do the appropriate greeting on their religious days. I find most people respect the need for spirituality. It's only those from a North American Christian background that seem bent on purging their culture from the planet. The rest of the world respects faith.
If the liberals and Democrats don't change their ways heaven will be a very conservative place.
 
If someone gets upset and tells me that I've offended them when I say Merry Christmas to them, I can guaran-ass-tee you that the next thing I say to them they will have a reason to be offended by!
 
. . . It's only those from a North American Christian background that seem bent on purging their culture from the planet. The rest of the world respects faith.

Really? Please let me know how respected other religions are in say in Saudi or Iran, etc. and about those Chinese, they sure respect Muslims.
 
I don't have any friends that are Moslem, Hindu or Buddhist but I do have friends that are Christian, Jewish and Shinto. We send greetings to each, as appropriate noting the specific celebration. We all feel included in the thoughts of the others
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,376
Members
169,345
Latest member
HyeFabela5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top