Politics

Question; do all these green idiots know where the batteries for the electric cars come from, and where the materials come from to make them? But then again, I don't believe they care.
And I'm certain they'll be 100% recyclable once they're shot. ;)

Self appointed climate guru and world savior Bill Gates wants us to eat plant based meat instead of the real thing. The byproduct of which is methane gas. I guess we'll have to wear some sort of capture device and in our living quarters, have a storage facility for it.
All of my meat is plant based. Grazers and browsers, every one of them!! :)

I can't be quite so self-righteous-I get a lot of birds (quail, pheasants) that are omnivorous in that they eat a lot of grain but also various bugs
Ray B,
“Ever eat a pine tree?”- Euell Gibbons.
CEH

No, but I have eaten deer that had eaten pine trees
That’s close enough! I’ve eaten spruce grouse with pine needles still in their craw when harvested? All originally plant based. Boy it’s been slow here. Where’s old Fred when we need an entertaining thread?

Last edited:
This is a weird minute of interview with the President. Jill Biden is offering a policy clarification over her husband's comments. I am beginning to wonder if the real power struggle behind the throne isn't actually between Dr. Jill and and Harris.

An open invitation for more illegal kids. On Jill Biden, Nancy Reagan, V2.0.

Sad and SMH.

This is a weird minute of interview with the President. Jill Biden is offering a policy clarification over her husband's comments. I am beginning to wonder if the real power struggle behind the throne isn't actually between Dr. Jill and and Harris.

Could be i know Nancy Reagan protected Ronnie's dementia. Barbra Bush kind of alluded to that.

I can't be quite so self-righteous-I get a lot of birds (quail, pheasants) that are omnivorous in that they eat a lot of grain but also various bugs
By the way, if you leave the quails in the enclosure with pheasants - you will only have pheasants. And they are very adept at dealing with rats - they kill them with a single bite. And in general - in my opinion, it is already clear to everyone that vegetarians are more bloodthirsty than any predators.

We had such a historical period - the "race on carriages" (meaning the gun carriage). Chernenko became the penultimate general Secretary. Not a bad guy, and would be a good leader if he was healthy and 15 years younger. After him Gorbachev came.

China has and will sit back and laugh at the US and the EU.they have them in there back pockets
Why aren’t the radical Green New Deal factions in the U.S., E.U. and other countries, holding China accountable for their increasing air pollution through the U.N.? Because the U.N. and the leaders (our own China Joe for instance) of some of these other countries are bought and paid for by China.

I am beginning to think it would be better to have Kamala in power, Jill is not doing a very good job.
Sweep the whole lot out in 2024, but in the meantime it is clear that Joe's loose cannon ways could do a huge amount of damage. Jill seems to be a strong influence over him, even speaks for him, it is all a huge mess. How do you hold a senile old man accountable? You cant. This is the most powerful nation on earth, the president can't remember, let alone rationalise and his emotional wife talks policy for him! Madness!

Jill seems to be a strong influence over him, even speaks for him, it is all a huge mess. How do you hold a senile old man accountable? You cant. This is the most powerful nation on earth, the president can't remember, let alone rationalise and his emotional wife talks policy for him! Madness!

Ah, how history repeats itself- Change the name to Wilson and subtract 100 years. The US got away with it then but it didn't have China standing in the wings waiting for an opening to take over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cazhino90

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg