Politics

A nice play on the stunt the bidens pulled the other day

Screenshot_20210215-122312_Gallery.jpg

bird shit.jpg

I see above is the best reason to allow some people to use a beauty shop- or since she may have taken the liberty on her own, then she should be entitled to a refund and possibly a lawsuit for unfair trade practices- a clear cut case of bait & switch.

I put this in this thread because I say this everyday about the democratic party and most of the US media

149969149_10157652833241975_8257647976760133704_n.jpg

it seems that the "global warming" agenda will no longer be so popular in the United States

it seems that the "global warming" agenda will no longer be so popular in the United States

No, the globalist have skipped past "warming" and now refer to it as "change"- that way they can blame CO2 for everything, whether it's snow, drought, hot, cold, whatever- it's the fault of burning something.

No, the globalist have skipped past "warming" and now refer to it as "change"- that way they can blame CO2 for everything, whether it's snow, drought, hot, cold, whatever- it's the fault of burning something.
In fact, carbon dioxide is also released during breathing

In fact, carbon dioxide is also released during breathing
Basically ther are two forms of life on Earth. Some receive energy, generally from sunlight and use it to separate CO2 into C and O2. The C is then used by the lifeform to build its body. These lifeforms are commonly referred to as plants and the C is turned into things such as wood and over time, to coal.
The other lifeforms combine the C and O2, utilize the energy to fuel their life. Animals including people are in this group. Both forms need each other. plants can't get along without animals, or some form that generates CO2, as it is their food, and animals need plants to generate O2 as well as C in the form of food.

This is the most basic level of the food/energy cycle and it is the level most ignored by the anti-carbon zealots.

Ray, that was ironic.
I really don't understand what's going on in the world. A few years ago, I was lucky enough to communicate with one scientist, he was the representative of the Russian Federation at the Kyoto Conference, and he was the only one who did not sign the Kyoto Protocol - precisely because he considered it anti-scientific. Nevertheless, this theory captured the public consciousness and even became a tool in the political struggle. Why is this necessary? If these are globalizers , then why do globalizers need it? It is strange that global politics is built on lies (and man-made global warming is a lie), however, this is not the only case.

Today in West Palm, Trump surprise driveby.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually meant that if the top priority is to reduce the level of carbon dioxide, then maybe the best solution would be to destroy humanity? Sometimes it seems that this is the goal of some political forces.
After all, if we care about the future, then a much greater threat than warming is a cold snap, an ice age; What it is, many can now feel. And just science (real) predicts a very real danger of such climate change, as it has happened more than once in the past. That is, any activity to prevent a cold snap is a blessing, not a crime.

If you don't know the facts or just don't like them make them up.

Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit. Medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official.”

It's terrible he died but everyone has a responsibility to repeat only facts.

This is what really surprised me and I hadn't heard anything about it.

"And two other officers who responded to the siege, one from Capitol Police and another from MPD, died by suicide, local police said."

The Earth's geologic record shows that there is a pattern of warming and cooling. the pattern is a very gradual warming over many centuries followed by an abrupt cooling which takes the average temperature highs to lows within decades. Things slowly warm and then very quickly get cold. In addition there is the oxygen cycle. The percentage of O2 in the air functions up and down from about 18% to about 26%. At 18 the ability for something to burn (mixing fuel, O2 & heat for combustion) is difficult due to nitrogen getting in the way of the O2, but at 26% there is so much O2 that is available that fuels that previously were marginal for sustaining fire will now readily burn. As things burn, the O2 is changed to CO2 and the % of O2 trends back toward 18%.

The Earth does have systems in place to adjust for various circumstances. For man to claim that he/she is all powerful in determining the future of the Earth shows not only arrogance but complete ignorance.

The Earth does have systems in place to adjust for various circumstances. For man to claim that he/she is all powerful in determining the future of the Earth shows not only arrogance but complete ignorance
Well said!!!!

I apologize to both of you. Not reason this forum again.
simple misunderstanding, amigo. water under the bridge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenniferlaw003

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg