I typically let this thread be the cess pool of AH to keep the
:A Shit:
:A Skull:
:A Vomit:
:A Stirring:
:E Drama Queen:
:E Shocked:
out of the rest of the forum.

Can you please skip the name calling and bashing.

I don't care where you live, what your politics are we can all have some manners.

Thanks for your help.

I would like to personally thank AH and yourself for allowing it to go on in the manner it does. By that I mean keeping it contained to one thread, patrolling it for civility and the members for keeping it mostly civil. Too many other quality forums have been ruined by monotonous political garbage threads or whole sub forums devoted to it which draws trolls or even site owners to bash our country. Some of us don't have to think too hard of a popular africa forum of which I speak but there are others as well.

In my mind this run on thread is the answer.

CJW

My instant reaction was to say "yes dear.”

I must be well programmed.

Buddy, that reply had best not ever have "tone" attached or you will be visiting my office shortly. :A Argue: (or worse :A Stretcher:)

Buddy, that reply had best not ever have "tone" attached or you will be visiting my office shortly. :A Argue: (or worse :A Stretcher:)

Oh it most certainly.does not have tone! :A Banana Sad: :E Frightened:

I'm open minded enough to know (mostly) when it's time to move on and understand it's time to pick another battle !

Thank God my parents left England when I was 2....

That's the problem my freind. You guys moved out and left the house door wide open.

It is neither a rhetorical device nor an offer to place a bet via the internet as there are legal issues involved with that arrangement. But it is nice to know that there are those that actually think the Bidet will survive the Horrible and her ambition longer than 3 months.
Unless he has a real health issue, I am inclined to believe Biden isn't going anywhere either. If necessary, the old guard leadership of the party will keep him propped up in bed and on IV tubes before deliberately opening the door for Harris any sooner than they have to.

Crazy country. The sad thing is that these ignorant, uninformed people read what is, on its surface, absolute insanity and believe it! In what sort of echo chamber do you need to be trapped to believe and unquestionably accept as fact that a quarter of million Chinese troops are poised to invade out of Canada and Mexico?!

And when none of this nonsense happens, do you think it will cause the least bit of reflection or confusion. No, they'll simply glom onto the next outrageous set of lies or conspiracies. Read the bios of most of the people they are charging with breaking into the capital. Most are good, decent, people who apparently have no capability whatsoever for independent critical thought. It is sad and will make you cry for the Republic.

And on another cautionary note, this madness is brought to you by one of the two people responsible for the most outrageous voter fraud claims.
Yeah I scanned the document down to the part about Chinese troops in Canada. If you don't count reservists there is more Chinese military here than Canada's! I couldn't justify wasting wasting more time on it...

I think some people take things way to literally at times. Maybe that Northern hemisphere has frozen the sense of humor?

There seems to be a misreading of comments on the thread. Some posters claim that I advertised that I wanted to make bets with others regarding the O/U that the Bidet would be in office. these same individuals made allegations that there were offers to take the bet and that I reneged. First, I didn't offer to bet, I stated that in my social contacts (which are limited due to government tyranny) all were of the opinion that the Bidet would not be able to withstand the Horrible's ambition more than 90 days. Then we have one person that claims the he was involved in the transaction of a rifle for which he desired. But a review of the threat for its sale shows if he did have aspirations for its purchase they were unknown as he failed to make even the slightest inquiry regarding it. His idea of an equitable bet was to have me put up the rifle against a hunt in Alaska which I noted that I had already done that back when Alaska was actually wild, or two hunts in Colorado, which I had already done several years ago. So those three hunts were of little value to me. So why should I place a valuable piece of history against three hunts of little value? the other offer for a bet was to wager $1,000 which would be a reasonable bet however it was being conducted over the Internet, open to observation by the IRS and other state and federal agencies. Such a bet is against the law since it involves an element of innuendo of harming the president as well as violating tax laws on such gains.
So even if I had made an offer for a bet the only two offers were either of no value or illegal so declining the offer isn't reneging.

To the issue of whether the Bidet will be in office for a full term. History shows that keeping an almost dead president in office to the end of his term is possible. See the last year of Woodrow Wilson's term. He was virtually out of sight and his wife ran the presidency. those wanting the Bidet to fill his term will likely follow this model. However communications and observation are much more advanced than they were a hundred years ago as well as the incentive for in-house personnel to leak for cash information. But beyond his health issues there are the problems of running the country. From what I have seen of the proposed picks for cabinet level positions he is doing nothing more than to retread the Obama administration - getting the country back into the various disastrous agreements that were tanking the US economy prior to the Trump changes. So the Bidet can stay out of sight and let Kerry deal with China, Iran, the various former Soviet states, North Korea and others. If Kerry's past performance is an indicator of future performance then the US is headed for deep problems. Add to that that China and Ukraine are going to want a return on their investment in the Bidet family, I just don't see that the Bidet will accomplish anything other than going down in history as the one that took Obama's place as the worst president in US history. Whether his term is 90 days or a full four years, the end result will likely be the same.

ROTFLMAO

Observation:
When someone ROTFLMAO they are left with nothing but the HOLE.

Chill, Ray

LOL, I don’t even know what all those big letters mean!
Some sort of online social media frontier gibberish, I think.............
But well stated...... :A Whistle:

No doubt written by some woke descendent of Indian, or more likely (Malik), Pakistani emigres who is ashamed of Great Britain's Imperial past and independent future post Brexit. Determined to put those Tories back where they belong.

Yup....should go try write an article in the same vein in the country his forefathers escaped from and see what happens to him.....

So...kinda like I do to the bartender when he's not paying attention to my empty glass?

I didn't know there was a term for it but apparently I've been projecting for years!! :Wideyed:

Nope you are doing it all wrong.....no mind shit just check who looks most efficient behind the bar....order...and say here is something for you ...but whenever I need a drink sort me fast and you will get this ...depending how long you going to be there or how thirsty and of in usa either a 50 or 100 note works....called capitalism there I believe...here its normal bribery.....simple

Roll on the floor laughing my ass off.....shit even I could translate that one....now I will be crapped on for getting it wrong......

You're right Sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaStilwe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross