Politics

Someone should teach Kamala how to hunt and fish, about the only chance of a conservative making her happy.
 
120183348_10219104648667941_6855225168364977835_n.jpg
 
The MSM wants to defund the police. So they hire their own security guards to take place of the police. Those security guards then kill someone who supports the police.

Will be interesting to see what started the altercation with the "security guard".


 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
The MSM wants to defund the police. So they hire their own security guards to take place of the police. Those security guards then kill someone who supports the police.

Will be interesting to see what started the altercation with the "security guard".


Rather than post the YouTube video here - it is unedited with bleeps - you can see the start of the altercation here. https://www.revolver.news/
 
120222132_3333203860093016_7318061497546330290_o.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 120222132_3333203860093016_7318061497546330290_o.jpg
    120222132_3333203860093016_7318061497546330290_o.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 121
The problem is.....they never leave!
Exactly! As long as they leave BEFORE they vote......
I can't think of anyone who said they would leave in 2016 that actually did.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CJW
I’ll buy a couple of them plane tickets if they’ll make good on their promise...
 
there's room here......
tesla-in-spacex.jpg
 

Attachments

  • tesla-in-spacex.jpg
    tesla-in-spacex.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 138
Did the can of pepper spray rupture from a bullet, or did he try to spray the security guard?
Inquiring minds want to know!
 
Did the can of pepper spray rupture from a bullet, or did he try to spray the security guard?
Inquiring minds want to know!
Watching the video of it on the news last night you can see the orange cloud before you hear the gun go off
 
Watching the video of it on the news last night you can see the orange cloud before you hear the gun go off
I watched an interview of a witness, who stated that there was no heated altercation, and that the deceased did not advance on the security guard in a threatening manner? I don't believe much on social media these days, but one has to wonder what truth will come out?
 
I watched an interview of a witness, who stated that there was no heated altercation, and that the deceased did not advance on the security guard in a threatening manner? I don't believe much on social media these days, but one has to wonder what truth will come out?
Look at the link I posted.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,377
Members
169,549
Latest member
RoseLang
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top