Politics

And on a no nock entry when flash bangs get tossed you know it’s not a robbery. Time to lay down and wait for a zip tie.
 
1601068231284.png
 
Statement from the Flynn Family. Massive amount of pressure starts to come to bare on Sullivan. If case is dismissed, don't be surprised if Flynn has a story to tell through the election.

1601073807641.png


1601073844752.png
 
I think people need to understand a no knock warrant is used to lower risk. I have done 19 years of real world raids and I absolutely would rather do a 10K offset and walk to target undetected than land a helo on the X. I want to get you sleepy as opposed to armed and barricaded.
Agree 100%
 
1601082127264.png
 
Crazy and laughable all.at once!
Screenshot_20200926-082921_Instagram.jpg
 
Oh Crap, it's damage control time. On video, Biden calls troops stupid bastards and dull bunch. What an arrogant elitist.

 
I see where the Harris-Biden supporters blew-up/burnt a residence in Minnesota- apparently because the owner displayed a TRUMP banner. Just one more example that DemonRats can be grouped into one of two classifications, designated AP & BP. The ones that set the fire are Almost Primate, those that merely go along because they feel it's caring are Barely Primate.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
1601154978137.png
 
Why is it, that there is always a biased Libtard that gets to moderate the debates?

Chris Wallace.....ugh![emoji34]

97 days of 100° plus days[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji3062], and MSM political crapola, are making me cranky.[emoji15]
 
Wallace will destroy Biden simply by asking tough questions of them both -Trump can handle it, Biden cant.
 
The only outcome that I see for the debates is that after Biden's collapse on stage and is recovering in the Cleveland Medical Center ICU that the DNC will put in motion the plan to have Harris take over the presidency.
 
Depression, desperation, panic, pandemonium. The four stages of hopelessness the dems find themselves going through. I would say they are in the early panic stage now. It will rise to a crescendo when Barrett gets confirmed. That to them is a bigger deal than the election itself.
 
Why is it, that there is always a biased Libtard that gets to moderate the debates?

Chris Wallace.....ugh![emoji34]

97 days of 100° plus days[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji3062], and MSM political crapola, are making me cranky.[emoji15]

You in usa with all that ac... :E Big Grin:...29c or I think converts to 84f in the bedroom at moment..at 23.59..and that's not just because I am hot stuff...:A Banana::E Rofl:...summer has arrived (y)
 
Is that americanese slang that needs translating....or just total gobblydegook crap?......
Just the way he talks, "hot stuff"...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,673
Members
169,602
Latest member
EvaOliva6
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top