Politics

If the "left" operated as normal adjusted humans they would embrace the opportunity to have a justice that held middle of the road opinions, however, they are not. They see any attempt at bi-partisan negotiations as a sign of weakness in their adversary and re-double their efforts to vanquish their foe. The only choice is a paraphrase of the old FRAM oil filter advertisement: You can fight a little now or a lot later.

If the "left" operated as normal adjusted humans they would embrace the opportunity to have a justice that held middle of the road opinions, however, they are not. They see any attempt at bi-partisan negotiations as a sign of weakness in their adversary and re-double their efforts to vanquish their foe. ...

Not to mention "compromises" are supposed to be done by their opponents. So, eventually it is a "death by thousand cuts".

An example: CA has a firearm "safety roster" that was originally developed to prevent sub-standard firearms from being sold. Drop tests etc.. Now, the requirements are such that it prevents any modern firearm from being added as the latest requirement is micro-stamping, technology for which does not exist. They clarified the micro-stamping requirements and while doing that they added the stipulation that for every firearm added to the roster three needs to be taken off. Nothing to do with safety anymore just a vehicle to restrict firearm ownership.

Neisse180935 (2).jpg

Above is a musket that would qualify for elimination by the demonRats because it was once a state of the art weapon of war. It is a Neisse Model 1809-35. The 1809 was a flintlock and the 35 was the update to percussion. It was used in the Civil War (a soldier for the North). So after the AR-AKs are banned, they will work down through M-14, M-1, 19o3, 1898,... on through 1809 until they get to ... sticks and rocks.

... So after the AR-AKs are banned, they will work down through M-14, M-1, 19o3, 1898,... on through 1809 until they get to ... sticks and rocks.

If they go after "weapons of war" that definition encompasses every semi-automatic firearm including handguns and bolt action rifles. Heck, you can extend that definition to all knives over XX inches as well.

Not that I think it will happen, but the Democrats will say anything.

1600710231387.png

1600710408973.png

1600710493561.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The USA has labelled both Canada and the EU as threats to their "National Security"
A woman suspected of sending President Donald Trump a package containing the poison ricin was arrested while trying to enter the U.S. from Canada, numerous sources reported.

The woman, who has not been named, was arrested by U.S. authorities at the border crossing in New York State and was carrying a gun, CNN reported.
“The FBI and our U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Postal Inspection Service partners are investigating a suspicious letter received at a U.S. government mail facility. At this time, there is no known threat to public safety,” a statement to CNN said Saturday.
A spokesperson for the FBI Washington Field Office confirmed to CNN Sunday that an arrest was made and an investigation was ongoing.

Law enforcement officials intercepted the package earlier in the week of Sept. 14. The poison was detected during the screening process that all White House mail goes through at an offsite facility prior to delivery. Two tests were run to confirm the presence of ricin.

The letter was reportedly mailed from St. Hubert, Quebec, a person familiar with the investigation told CNN. The package contained a granular substance with similar physical characteristic to ground castor beans.

Authorities are also investigating additional similar packages mailed to address in Texas that may be linked to the sender, CNN reported.

P8th8oxp_bigger.jpg

The Babylon Bee
@TheBabylonBee
·Sep 20

Genius Trump Nominates Joe Biden To Supreme Court Forcing Dems To Accuse Him Of Sexual Assault

Attachments

• V7YavsbZ.jpg
    V7YavsbZ.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 66
Have we circled back to the beginning of this thread?

As far as banning weapons of war, I was told that during the fight for the Devils Den at Gettysburg they were fighting with sticks and rocks.

My new masks

126455AB-D19D-4619-B406-26EC283C1874.jpeg

This is some sneaky sh*t, and to aid countries who want to destroy us. Interesting.

I believe this tells me their loyalty is not with the US or their best interest.

Odds of an appointee being confirmed before the election?????

Zero.

But before Jan 20th.... Much higher, especially if Trump loses, or Republicans lose Senate. It just got even more interesting for sure!

Did I say zero? Stupid Autocorrect!

I meant to type 89.982%.

Mutt Romney reminds me of a mole from the vintage Cold War days.

3 SCOTUS Judges have been appointed in 45 days, or less. Ginsburg was one of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg