Politics

IMG-20200826-WA0015.jpg

Gin is made using Juniper berries- so there would be nutritional value and vitamins- It could be considered a health food right along with beer and wine.

Congratulations to BushPig4Never- he/she has just been added along with Scholar to the Ignore Button.
don't be so girlish :A Stretcher:

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED READING...
2513C7BE-8525-425C-ACE9-80F60380BF3F.jpeg

This is a fake photo...:E Doh:

Authorities in Texas did report several vessels sinking during the boat parade, but this picture isn't of one of them.

The picture is actually of a vessel which sank in Michigan in June, and the Trump flag has been added on to the boat.

Fortunately I have him/her on ignore, so I don't have to be bothered with his excrement.

Roger that. Trump sure has brought out those with no life but to troll on these forums. It's sad.

What do you all think about a constitutional convention? I have heard that 28 states want one to pass a balanced budget amendment. Thirty-eight is needed for one to convene. Now that could really drain the swamp. I bet if they get close to one Congress would really be nervous

What do you all think about a constitutional convention? I have heard that 28 states want one to pass a balanced budget amendment. Thirty-eight is needed for one to convene. Now that could really drain the swamp. I bet if they get close to one Congress would really be nervous

I'm all in favor of a balanced budget amendment (that would include a few highly defined exceptions) and term limits with no exceptions. Since the congress isn't going to pass what they see as a career ending legislation, they won't which means the states would need to push it. I do not think the states can get the votes to carry it because of the population distribution. the majority of people live in cities and these citizens see themselves as benefiting from the government. A balanced budget would limit the governments ability to provide for them. So it comes down to an urban vs rural vote and as usual, the city vote outnumbers the country vote. So I don't have much hope for any corrective legislation. I thought that the government would continue to incur debt until judgment day came and the entire system collapsed. But with the Fascists taking control of things as they are doing in Portland, Seattle and elsewhere, with collaboration with the local authorities, the end may be thrust upon us sooner than the financial problems would indicate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you