Politics

f310f8c0-219e-4292-8dd5-bbc4c0cc5c8e(1).jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: CJW
  • Like
Reactions: CJW
She defines the word demagogue.

What is hilarious is the system she advocates for has historically kept people like herself in chains.

You would think that she would advocate for our current system, that allowed her such great mobility and success.
 
What is hilarious is the system she advocates for has historically kept people like herself in chains.

You would think that she would advocate for our current system, that allowed her such great mobility and success.

Our "oppressive system" that opened the doors to her parents to immigrate here, and run away from a war torn country. Maybe she should pay a visit to her native country and see how well they are doing. She has no clue of what oppression is.
 
In fairness to her, even good systems can be better. It is just what we consider an improvement that matters.
 
Yea nothing's perfect. A good American should always seek to improve their home. True patriotism is loving your country and wanting to see it grow into a country better than what you saw.
 
In fairness to her, even good systems can be better. It is just what we consider an improvement that matters.

Sorry going to say bullshit to that....not sure how you can stand up for her...so many immigrants don't want to live by the laws ...respect the culture or religion of the country that has allowed them to settle there...instead they want to change everything to their beliefs and how they want it...and to put it bluntly don't give a flying fk about the laws ...culture..beliefs or anything else that the people of that country believe in...why don't you go off to Saudi...Iran...UAE and try doing what they do and are allowed to due to freedom of speech (what little is left )in the country that's has allowed them in....you would be arrested in two minutes....if not killed by some radical who took offense at what you were doing....can't wait to hear about your exploits
 
Only to those with skin one micron thick and naive persons who think the world should be perfect.

Perhaps. But I suspect to a few others as well.
 
The irony and hubris are amazing. The Washington Post saying Washington and Lee should be Renamed

upload_2020-7-8_13-1-4.jpeg
 
Wonder if the Ministry of Defense position in Ukraine is still open.:whistle:




Alexander S. Vindman

@AVindman


Today I officially requested retirement from the US Army, an organization I love. My family and I look forward to the next chapter of our lives.


 

Attachments

  • EcaaqElWsAMfkcc.jpg
    EcaaqElWsAMfkcc.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry going to say bullshit to that....not sure how you can stand up for her...so many immigrants don't want to live by the laws ...respect the culture or religion of the country that has allowed them to settle there...instead they want to change everything to their beliefs and how they want it...and to put it bluntly don't give a flying fk about the laws ...culture..beliefs or anything else that the people of that country believe in...why don't you go off to Saudi...Iran...UAE and try doing what they do and are allowed to due to freedom of speech (what little is left )in the country that's has allowed them in....you would be arrested in two minutes....if not killed by some radical who took offense at what you were doing....can't wait to hear about your exploits
I have no love for her or any other member of the "squad" for that matter. What I am saying is that we should be actively trying to improve our country, just not necessarily the way that she wants to do it.
 
I have no love for her or any other member of the "squad" for that matter. What I am saying is that we should be actively trying to improve our country, just not necessarily the way that she wants to do it.

Can't please all the people all the time.....but then unlike yourself I am not PC or left wing....these people are only interested in destroying free speech...which they basically have succeeded in doing....and well same for democracy.....just have screaming tantrums at anything you don't agree with....and oh look all the muppets roll over and let you get away with what you want....sorry got no time for some of your philosophy....:D Beers:
 
Can't please all the people all the time.....but then unlike yourself I am not PC or left wing....these people are only interested in destroying free speech...which they basically have succeeded in doing....and well same for democracy.....just have screaming tantrums at anything you don't agree with....and oh look all the muppets roll over and let you get away with what you want....sorry got no time for some of your philosophy....:D Beers:
Sorry but what? What in my statement labels me as PC and left wing? I do not understand your post at all. I merely pointed out that while America is the best nation on earth, we can always be better; however, Omar does not represent the betterment that we need.
 
Sorry but what? What in my statement labels me as PC and left wing? I do not understand your post at all. I merely pointed out that while America is the best nation on earth, we can always be better; however, Omar does not represent the betterment that we need.

Just how you come across in posts, and from what you have said in the past....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,225
Members
169,276
Latest member
ModestoF48
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top