Politics

1790895463264.png
 
“French Students” are rampaging with Schools and businesses burned, shops looted, teachers and ethic French students beaten, female police officer chased down and beaten, makeshift flame thrower used on an elderly woman’s face.

Then when the fire trucks show up they attack the firemen and burn their trucks.

When will France admit they’ve been colonized by the third world?
 
“French Students” are rampaging with Schools and businesses burned, shops looted, teachers and ethic French students beaten, female police officer chased down and beaten, makeshift flame thrower used on an elderly woman’s face.

Then when the fire trucks show up they attack the firemen and burn their trucks.

When will France admit they’ve been colonized by the third world?
They never will. Just like the U.K and Germany.
 
Whatever happened to An eye for an eye? Administer some real consequences and justice on these "mostly peaceful" protestors and the shit would end real quick. Sadly, we have more penalty for those who protect themselves or fellow man than there is penalty for the actual criminals creating the situation.
 
I’m sure there are some gentleman with kepi Blancs that would sort that out if given the chance.
 
The first woman in 200 years to be executed survives 2 rounds of the lethal injection cocktail.


Medical staff probably missed the vein. Was it intentional or ineptitude is my question.
 
Medical staff probably missed the vein. Was it intentional or ineptitude is my question.
They inject a dog to put it down they don't mess things up this bad. Screwing it up a second time?

Reports are a female staff that's bent on overturning Capital Punishment.

In any case, it seems like cruelty on a criminal level that should be prosecuted.
 
Medical staff probably missed the vein. Was it intentional or ineptitude is my question.
I heard on the radio, but have not looked it up to confirm, that supposedly the same person administering the doses botched another attempt on the last one he/she did by not being able to find the vein. Something is amiss.
 
“French Students” are rampaging with Schools and businesses burned, shops looted, teachers and ethic French students beaten, female police officer chased down and beaten, makeshift flame thrower used on an elderly woman’s face.

Then when the fire trucks show up they attack the firemen and burn their trucks.

When will France admit they’ve been colonized by the third world?
I gave this a laugh. Western Europe has become mostly leftist cowards, to afraid to stand up for their Country and culture. If they are to ignorant or cowardly to fight back, I don't feel a bit sorry for them.
 
I gave this a laugh. Western Europe has become mostly leftist cowards, to afraid to stand up for their Country and culture. If they are to ignorant or cowardly to fight back, I don't feel a bit sorry for them.
I think it’s the arrogance of European elites thinking they can control their newly imported work force; of the 300K job listings that were filled in the UK during 2025 only 11K went to people born in the UK.
 
I think it’s the arrogance of European elites thinking they can control their newly imported work force; of the 300K job listings that were filled in the UK during 2025 only 11K went to people born in the UK.
The European "elite" politicians are only puppets.
There are clearly others that pull the strings behind the curtains controlling nomination processes and narrative’s in the traditional governing political party’s like conservatives and labor party’s. Own/Control MSM and push pararell agenda, green, sustainable, inclusive, woke +++ narrative’s.

Slightly another subject but, if I`m not mistaken, the Chinese have been granted permission to build a mega embassy close to the financial district in London, directly or partially over some of the London stock exchange com cables. If so, Thats just brilliant, is`nt it. Good thinking. You don`t need much imagination to have a pretty good idea of who is behind this. This would not have happened under Churchill or Thatchers watch.

For an employer I`m sure there is a certain set of benefits for employing migrants and not natives in the UK. I could be wrong there of course.

The political landscape in Europe is changing fast. The next couple of years will be very innteresting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,315
Messages
1,572,632
Members
169,596
Latest member
SeanSwanto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top