Politics

Trump should cut a deal with Canada to take the 15-20 million illegal aliens. The Canadian citizens and politicians get to “feel good” about themselves and the Somalis and Venezuelans and 30 other nations won’t have to go back to their country.

Win Win !
 
Several thousand !!!!! demonstrators were recently shot dead in Iran.
Snipers targeted women without headscarves !! in particular!
This horror has completely disappeared from our media.
The world is in uproar over two dead demonstrators in Minnesota (tragic, of course).
What a crazy world.
 
Several thousand !!!!! demonstrators were recently shot dead in Iran.
Snipers targeted women without headscarves !! in particular!
This horror has completely disappeared from our media.
The world is in uproar over two dead demonstrators in Minnesota (tragic, of course).
What a crazy world.

3 words:
“Orange man bad”.

It’s ridiculous but it’s all just anti Trump/TDS crap. They’ve been so brainwashed by the media.
 
Those you who claim to understand what our President is doing on the international stage, please translate this note for me. What "deal" is the Iranian leadership supposed to make - self decapitation?

1769693847360.png
 
Those you who claim to understand what our President is doing on the international stage, please translate this note for me. What "deal" is the Iranian leadership supposed to make - self decapitation?

View attachment 742407


The only deal I can see is surrender the country to an interim government or the USA will kill most of you with missile strikes, those we catch we'll hand over to the locals so they can be crane operators for once.

That's the deal I suspect is being offered.
 
The problem with Iran is they’ve made numerous “deals”… and they’ve never honored any of them…

There is no negotiating with the Iranian regime…
 
The problem with Iran is they’ve made numerous “deals”… and they’ve never honored any of them…

There is no negotiating with the Iranian regime…
Exactly, they are very much like the Russians under Putin.
 
If he kept Putin any closer we'd be wondering who was the Top and who was the Bottom in their relationship. :unsure:
Well seeing as Trump has a pre-existing love of “showers of gold” from Russians, I think I could guess who the bottom is……
 
Trump is bent on saving the country millions of dollars by cutting jobs, etc. But how many millions is he wasting on this silly raid for 2020 election material in Atlanta? The FBI has better things to do ... like solve real crime. The man is messed up! And what judge signed a search warrant for this foolishness? Equally messed up. Someone needs to put his/her name in the headlines.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KKF
You have to love it. No idea whatsoever, not the most remote clue, what evidence was presented to a Federal judge to obtain a warrant but the situation is - how was it so articulately expressed - oh yes, "messed up." Our Joy Behar revelation of the day.
 
Trump is bent on saving the country millions of dollars by cutting jobs, etc. But how many millions is he wasting on this silly raid for 2020 election material in Atlanta? The FBI has better things to do ... like solve real crime. The man is messed up! And what judge signed a search warrant for this foolishness? Equally messed up. Someone needs to put his/her name in the headlines.
Speaking of better things to do, you might want to change the picture on you avatar. Frozen boogers on you mustache are kinda gross. They remind me of the kids at the Somali Daycare.
images (72).jpeg
 
. . . And what judge signed a search warrant for this foolishness? Equally messed up. Someone needs to put his/her name in the headlines.
It's foolishness? It was obvious enough to get a judge to sign off on the warrant. (Here's some news for you, the Judge has to read the probable cause affidavit and agree before he/she signs the search warrant) But, sure let's put his name out there so he can be doxxed by the left. I guess it's alright when a "leftist judge" blocks one of Trumps EO and that judge should be praised.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,571,938
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top